Seventeen

From head to toe, Taehyung is clad in the ordinary attire, the one you'll find the villagers wearing casually. His skin color turns fair from pale with a single movement of his wand bestowing him the complete look of ordinary man. With one last look at his reflection formed by the mirror, he casts a spell on the plain mirror and turns it into a portal before stepping inside it and end up at one of the common street of the town.

Approaching the nearest person to him, whom he assumes to be the owner of the grocery store he find the man cleaning, he asks, "Do you know where's the tavern?" The man lets a whole minute pass observing taehyung vividly taking in every minute detail of the body which makes the king grit his teeth but contemplating the condition he's in, he can't let anger get the best of him so he tries to be as much as patient and bear the silence prevailing between them until the owner finally chooses to answer with the words, "Why are you looking for tavern young boy? Are you even 21? It's not good for you. Go back home."

As the words escape the man's lips forming a smug smirk on hia lips, taehyung loses it, his temper, and his leash over his wrath. The choice of the words spoken to infuriates him. Being a king, he can't bear such a disrespect especially from one of the commoner.

"FREAKING TELL ME WHERE'S TAVERN UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE DEAD." Taehyung shouts, pointing his wand at the man who looked to be in his early forties and is now trembling with fear at the sight of his eyes who are blazing emerald green. Taehyung have already been beyond furious by every word he heard from you and now this man has crawled under his skin. After a long span of time, he's being this indignant that his pupils begin to shimmer, fiery emerald green.

"Straight this way, sir." The man replies adding honorfics even if the boy in front of him is apparently younger than him. He signal his trembling hand towards the way leading to the tavern making the latter put his wand back in his waistband and dash towards the way he has been beckoned to.

The man heaves a sigh of relief watching the latter disappear out of his sight gradually. He wasn't afraid of taehyung's wand, he himself had his with him and could use it too but the emerald green hue flaming in his eyes was what terrified him. It exhibited that the one he had addressed as young boy was slytherin. And in this slytherin ruled society, slytherin are the one with highest powers making the other spells entirely useless against them.

By believing on his instincts and by getting assistance from a few more strangers, king meet on his journey to the tavern, he succeeds in arriving at the tavern. The tavern, he has been wishing to arrive, is a safe place for no magic works here, no wand can help one to reach here. A safe house with ever lasting sources of entertainment, that's what the courtiers who gifted YN to him demanded in return and taehyung granted this tavern to them, fulfilling their each wish. The only way to reach the tavern is to ask people for directions since everyone in the town know about the tavern, which once served as an interesting headline in every conversation of the town, by the time the marriage of the King was proclaimed.

He knows very well that once he steps inside the tavern, his skin would turn pale which isn't a hurdle since it's the night time and lights will be dim. No effect of magic was the only reason, he has changed himself into ordinary clothes by himself rather than using magic. Moreover, he has himself turn his hairs dishevelled without any aid from the servants since he wants to keep it all a secret, one only he knows about.

Without any hesitation, he enters inside the tavern and is welcomed by the blaring, blasting sound of the music resonating in the whole place. As expected, the lights don't prove to be that powerful to expose his identity to the courtiers, incase they see him and about rest of the people, they have even barely seen the king.

He whirls his vision around to look for the two he have been wanting to meet. In the middle of the place few prostitutes are dancing seductively to the beat while some of man are eyeing them like a pervert, some are dancing with them, roaming hands over their barely covered bodies and the rest are either passed out after consuming immeasurable amount of liquor or are drowned into drinking liquor. He's not a bit surprised by the activities going in the place. That's how public drinking houses or taverns works.

All the activities come to an abrupt halt. The people begin to discharge out of the tavern. The man dancing with the whores cease their movement and with sadness evident on their faces that they can't dance more, move towards the exit, leaving him all perplexed at the sudden change in panorama.

"Aren't you gonna leave? Do you want to die? The owners of this place have come. Now it's time for them to enjoy those girls alone. Common people can't stay here now. Leave." A man blurts out all quickly to the king before scurrying out of the tavern with few following him.

Whirling his vision around, taehyung finally spots the two men he have been awaiting for so long.