Eight

Taehyung has a smile playing on his ruby hued lips. His slender fingers are wrapped around your arm so does yours around his as you look at him into the eye for the ritual. A ritual which will be providing you your own wand, a new slytherin one.

"Στον παντοδύναμο Θεό, στον άρχοντα της Σλυθερίνης, παρουσιάζω ένα ζευγάρι παντρεμένων." The patron reads out the words in a language you don't know.

"Είθε οι δυνάμεις μου να υπηρετήσουν επίσης την αγάπη της ζωής μου, αγαπημένη μου βασίλισσα." The king completes the patron.

"May the queen receive her wand." Taehyung closes his eyes with these words and instinctively you do too.

Few seconds later, you feel grip of his fingers around your arm lessen before he removes it competely and you open your eyes only to find a new wand in your hand. It's in mixed shades of black and brown with a snake carved on it. The wand looks indeed beautiful.

"The wand will obey the queen only after she becomes slytherin." The patron announces.

"I'll change her into slytherin tonight." The King smirks. Your face occupies a perplexed look but try not to show it. You can hear giggles from the royal ladies standing a little distant from you behind the gauzy curtains. It's the rule for ladies to stand behind thin curtains unless it's queen.

How can someone change it? It has always been a question to you. Whenever you asked your mother. She would chuckle and shrug off your question with the reply "Your husband will tell you this."

"See you tonight, my queen." The king spoke huskily near your ear, tugging some strands behind it, leaving a vibrating sensation in your body at the touch of his cold fingertips on your earlobe before he moves and walks out of the chamber with the guards covering him from all the sides.

Followed by several maids, his grandmother ushers you out to another chamber. This room is more bigger than yours. A king sized circular bed in the middle with curtains encompassing it from all the sides becomes the first thing to grab your attention. Rest of the room is elegantly decorated.

"This is now your room queen." She informs leaving you startled. It must be King's room. You assume.

"Now I'll leave. Taehyung must be on his way." She chuckles and takes her leave from the room. You hear her ordering the guards outside the room but can't quite make out what she exactly is ordering to them.

You observe the room. It's triple the size of yours and the bathroom is big as your room. The bathtub is vast, it'll almost fit five persons like you.

After having a quick tour around the room, you feel exhausted and above all hungry remembering that you haven't had a speck of food since morning. Your eyes lit up as your gaze falls on the fruit kept neatly in the bowl on the nightstand. Not wasting anymore time, you grab an apple and sitting on the edge of bed, begin to munch on it, momentarily forgetting that you are now the slytherin empress but that reality is bought back to you the very next second when Jimin enters.

"Queen you can't eat like this." He softly nags you taking the half eaten apple from you. He chuckles as your face forms a pout.

"You are now the queen. You must adapt to the royal standards." He gently speaks as he picks the knife from the bowl, peels off the apple and slices it before handing it to you. You smile and accept one piece before eating it in one go and proceeding for another. To you, Jimin is a pure sweetheart. If you were to name one person, you trust the most after the death of your parents, it would undoubtedly be Jimin.

"You must be very hungry." He mumbles but you hear it. You hmm and nod as he cuts off some more fruits for you. He couldn't help but giggle at your adorable nod. You looked like a kid. He always sees you as his adorable younger sister he lost. Although he's just your makeup artist yet in the past one month he has looked after you so affectionately, make sure that you have proper meals three times a day, proper rest and take care of yourself.

"Jimin." You call out for him as the curiosity gnaws you from inside. He would surely answer you.

"Yes, my queen." He replies, looking at you.

"How can you change someone into slytherin?" You ask out. Like your mother used to do, he chuckles.

"The king will tell you this." Not again! You want to know the answer and right now.

"Jimin please tell me. The king said that he'll change me into slytherin tonight and I don't know what's gonna happen. Is it something like black magic or sorcery? Are they gonna hypnotize me?" You blurt out all in one breathe. He chuckles even more at your words, showing his eye smile.

"Okay I'll tell you." He manages to speak holding back his laughter. That's why you like Jimin, you can talk to comfortably without any hesitation and he too, but maintaining a certain distance between you and him, as you are the empress and he's just a minor makeup artist. He keeps his position in his mind.

"The king will make love to you tonight."