Twenty-seven

Since jungkook informed you that the king wishes to see you in prdinary garbs, you've been wondering what taehyung has in store for today. When it comes to dates, he's a miraculously dexter person, even a single surmise of the venue or activities you'd doing together couldn't go right. It always astonished you in many ways, the type of romantic person he was.

As the bunny boy helped you take off your extravagant diamond accessories, you reminiscenced your previous dates with him. How each one was beyond perfect and incredible and the ones you had never imagined of even in your prettiest dreams. The evening when he took you to the a nearby village which was glistening with the glow of a festival you didn't know much about but had the time of your life when a lot of fire ballons were left in the sky at the same moment, littering the night sky with yellow glow.

You try hard to suppress the giggle escaping your lips on the memory of strawberry farm, the venue of one of your dates where taehyung stole a lot of berries and you also had a great time eating them while hiding in the farm but as the people spotted two burglars in the farm, they were quick to call out for help and the farm was instantly crowded. When you figured out that you couldn't just stay hunched up on the ground because he was tall enough to let them behold two of you, driven by the moment's call, you instantly pushed him down on the ground, under you and had your hand pressed against his mouth to stop any sound erupting from him but the footsteps grew only closer. That was the second time, you teleported.

The next one striking in your nerves was the scenic view of the town from the ancient slytherin shrine, yea the one you both paid visit on the day after your marriage. Being the highest spot of the estate, the view it offered had you enveloped in complete amazement. Sitting on the shrine stairs while he talked his heart out and you listened to him patiently, admiring the dim lighted town clouded by the glow of moonlight, as the night breeze slowly caressed your cheeks, such a beautiful moment it was and when his lips slowly yet passionately connected with yours that night, it couldn't be anymore perfect.

Everything about him seems to be beyond perfect, everything he does look perfect. Rather than a human, he seemed like a art which screamed perfection in all languages. Every moment spent with him itself becomes a beautiful one. He has made you feel the happiest and explore what's it like to be at the top of the world.

By the time you sneak out of your long trails of daydreams, you find him staring at you, leaning against the doorframe, arms crossed, blonde hairs slowly swaying to the side by the breeze entering through the opened door, with the corners of his lips tugged in a gentle smile. Jungkook is nowhere to be seen. He gestured him to leave silently to let himself admire your smiling-to-yourself-zoned-out figure.

"For how long?" You let a low giggle, acknowledging the fact that he must have been staring at you for a while to have this beautiful smile dancing on his lips. It isn't the first time anyway.

Follows his chuckle with the words, "umm, like five minutes ago." He slowly walks towards you, looking as equally handsome in his simple grey colored clothes, his headband is off which allows the small strands of his blonde hair to fall over his forehead, not that you'd complain anyway, he appeared even more enchanting and enthereal this way making you rather prefer his headband off.

"Let's move. Shall we?" He offers his arms with a grin. Nodding at him, flashing him your sweetest smile, you loop your left arm around his bicep before you two leave.

Since the place isn't that far as he informed, you agreed upon taking a small walk to it which soon proves to be a good choice. Following the sunset the cool evening breeze welcomes you gracefully as you feel the open air brush past your skin reminding you that it's been a while since you last wandered around in the town. Following his trail, you end up in front of the stairs cascading down towards a canon

Canon?!...

You lift your vision only to find yourself before a large lake which probably has a town on its other side but from here nothing is visible apart from the the large expanse of water. Taehyung steps down the stairs with your hand in his making you follow him but let goes of it while heading into the canon. Once inside he extends out his hand for your assistance.

As you leave your hand in his large palm, he gently wraps his fingers around it and pulls you into him after you successfully place one of your feet into the canon, leaving it to slightly dangle on the water. Once it stops, you recoil from his embrace and nods at him signalling him that you are okay. He smiles and looks back at a middle-aged men.

"You can leave ahjussi, I'll do it. It's not that far and the canon, we'll return in the morning."

And again you are blown off by his peculiar dates.

______________________________________________

910 words
April 28, 21

This is short but I wanted to post. It's been centuries since I last updated this book.

Thankyou for all the support guys. You are so sweet. Thankyou so much for showing so much love and support to this book.

P.S. If you guys are interested, you can also make covers for this book. I'll be grateful❤

 I'll be grateful❤