Nine

Even though you didn't want to, you couldn't stop Jimin from making you the most prettiest woman on the planet as he complimented you earlier. If you did, It might make him loss his job and something even more worse as you know your so called husband, The king, Kim Taehyung, One mistake and off with their heads.

Your mind can't process anything sitting in the middle of bed your knees touching your chest. You don't realise yourself bitting on your lips unless you bit on it too hard that it makes you whince in pain and let out a low scream of agony.

"What happened to my queen?" His voice penetrates through the icy cold silence of the room. Although his voice had sweetness, you shiver as Jimin's words come running back to you. 'The king will make love to you tonight' These words begin to haunt you like nightmare. Although you have grown feelings for him which you don't realise yet, you can't admit to be in love with the assassinator of your parents. A tear sneak out from your left eye and roll down your cheeks which you don't acknowledge before his cold fingers wipe it away.

Jerking slightly, you lift your gaze to look at him only to find him already staring at you, sitting in front of you.

His large palms cup your face as Taehyung looks at you with concern, his puppy doe eyes locked with yours beady one. You must be missing your parents. He assume but you has never talked about your parents. Heck, he don't even know if you have someone or not but it's not the time to ask all that now. First night and he won't spend it asking about your family background.

His face near yours before he slowly and gently places his lips on yours. His lips are smooth like wax and as they leisurely brush past against yours along with his palms tenderly holding your face, he makes you forget everything. Every thought distances itself from two or you and you are left with nothing but the euphoric ecstasy building up in your whole body and travelling through your veins taking you above the moon and the different paradises.

One of his hand moves to wrap around your nape while the spare one crawls to your back pulling the strings of your gown and that's when everything comes back to you, the lifeless body of your mother lying in your father's embrace, the life slowly being sucked from your father, you being mercilessly dragged and sold to him. And you push him away, with so much vigour and force that leaves him thunderstruck.

"Don't ever try to come near me." You howl on the top of your lungs before instantly rolling and jumping off the bed, a trick you learnt while practicing some of war techniques along with sword fighting.

Taehyung becomes flabbergasted but it doesn't take him seconds to regain the body posture of the king. He's hurt beyond words. The first person he has thought he has fallen in love turns out to be a betrayer. Are you too just one of those greedy girls to get power and money? He can't help but comprehend you as the same. In his opinion, you let him touch you, spend time with you and after marriage, you are now pushing him away.

Meanwhile you grab the knife from the fruit bowl incase he tries to force himself on it. As he steps towards you, you point the knife at him but without letting it bother him, he closes the distance between you and him.

"Don't come close." You admonish him but he proves to be quick to pin your both hands on the wall.

"What the hell is wrong with you now? Why did you kiss me back at the altar, right now if you didn't want me to touch you? Heck why did you even marry me?" He yells staring into your eyes.

"Did I have any choice? You forced me to. Did you even ask me if I want to marry you or not?" You shout back at him as tears fill up your eyes. Your this fearlessness has impressed him and made him fall for you but the harsh words leaving your mouth are now crumbling his love for you.

Taehyung release your hands and storm out of the room. You fall on your knees, sliding across the wall and before you know you are a crying mess.

Hanyo's subordinates whisper among themselves and dash out of the room with the speed of lightening closing the door after them and making sure that no one disturbs them. They all know what taehyung is here for. Rising up from her dressing chair, Hanyo looks back only to find taehyung pacing towards her, striding briskly.

"Oh peha." Without replying anything, Taehyung slams his lips on hers and kisses her harshly. She wastes no time to reply and kiss him back with the same ferocity. His hands meet with her clothes and in a second he tears all them furiously before they helplessly meet the ground. Hanyo helps him remove his too.

He guides her to the bed and hovers her before pouring his whole anger and frustration inside her. It's his first night with the queen but instead he's here with her, making love to her, as what she assumed. This make her whole body fill up with happiness and pleasure even though the pain of his wild, insane and unbelievably fast thrusts is unbearable as taehyung is extremely hard today. He's venting out his wrath on her. And she doesn't know it.

"Ah peha go slow." Hanyo requests but he doesn't listen and increases his pace even more.

--

I had this in my drafts and few more further chapters too.

Leave your comments and pls vote>.<