Five

Into the plain mirror hanging on the wall across you, you look at the reflection of your long blonde locks gently and slowly being brushed by a person who claims him to be your makeup artist, assigned by the King himself.

"Jimin, please tell me where are we going?" You ask for the umpteenth time as you turn your neck and look hopefully at him, letting curiosity get the best of you.

"Please don't request queen, that's for the highness to reveal." He replies with a pleading tone lashed with his venerated accent. Defeated, you inhale sharply, gloating again into the mirror as slowly everything comes back to you.

You certainly weren't here to marry the slaughterer of your parents or to dress up to spend quality time with him before your marriage but what you could do now. Before you could collect your senses, you had been sold to the cruel brutal king, Kim Taehyung who even merrily accepted you as a gift after which everything begin to go downhill. You lost your wand and the whole capital initiated to rejoice for your alleged marriage with a slytherin king.

"But I can guarantee that you'll love the place. Our majesty, he's indeed a mysterious person." Jimin offers with his signature grin as he finishes styling you hair and places the hairbrush aside on the dressing table.

Just then, A lady barges inside your room with some of her minions standing abreast her. She gestures to Jimin with her hand and with a slight bow, Jimin files out of your room.

You straighten up from the chair and turn around, making eye contact with the young lady who seems to be in her nearly mid twenties. Her lips are twitched into a malicious smirk from the corner and she eyes you from head to toe with a lurid expression plastered over her fair skin.

Akin to her minions, she's draped completely in a emerald tinted cloak and the amount of green you are witnessing in this palace makes you mentally rolls your eyes. It's like green color flows into their veins instead of blood and they inhale green besides oxygen.

Her hands cross over her chest as she tilts her head and grins evily at you with the words, "So you are gonna be the slytherin queen when you are just nothing but a pathetic rat picked from the streets."

Before you could retort her words back on her face an another yet familiar voice answers for you.

"We know Hanyo, who's here the real pathetic rat, picked from the streets?" The voice makes each one of them turn around only to witness an old lady, whom you know as Taehyung's grandmother as you asked Jimin about her when she visited you before.

The lady who now has name Hanyo bow in reverence before his grandmother with her minions. You see Jimin smiling reassuringly at you from the door.

"Hanyo, you know king never forbids my order. So you better get your etiquettes together and I must not see you here ever again. Do you get that?" The last part come out as a intimidating yell and it amazes you how everyone has different faces here.

Hanyo immediately discharges out of the room with her companions leaving you with his grandmother alone in the room. She slowly steps closer to you and gently cupping the right side of your cheek, begins,

"You are the slytherin queen now. I know everything is new for you but don't let anyone disgrace you like that or they'll think you are weak. And remember one thing, this world tortures the weak." She calmly speaks.

What she said was right. You think. This world totures the weak. Your parents proved to be weak against those contemptible dementores and death eaters and that's why they were killed.

"Is my queen ready?" Taehyung chimes in his deep voice entering into the room. He looks at you and just keeps looking at you, staring at you from head to toe with the amazement his emotionless face doesn''t put on show.

His usual perfectly brushed back bangs are now covering his forehead and his long black silken locks run down his back making him look even more enticing.

"You may go now." His grandmother smiles and places your hand into his after which he tightens the grip of his slender figure around yours which embraces your tiny ones perfectly.

"Should we?" He asks and you nod at him before finally leaving for you so-called planned imperial date, Jimin has been preparing you for.