One-Shot? I think.

It's 4 am. Someone please come knock me out.

I've been drafting a One-Shot book (key word: drafting, since I don't think anyone would read it) and I decided to do a one-shot for this book. Unlike the previous chapters of this book, this will not be in first-person. This is mainly because ew first person and because I'm assuming y'all already know the characters. :)

I gagged while trying to read the main story to see if I could remember any details so this one-shot might be incorrect on some information lmao sorry. k, bye.

Skylar couldn't ever remember being stressed about school. He loved school, admired the way educators were able to take information and transform it into simpler packages before ultimately delivering the information to the class. What he did know was that he hated people, some people, most people. Skylar believed that once he moved to college he would have to stop dealing with people, but he was wrong. Because it was 1 am on a Wednesday night (morning) and he was stuck doing the Literature group project due tomorrow.

Scratch what he said before, he loathed people.

Except for Elliot, who despite being an-all encompassing feral werewolf, was a great friend. And, the exception also extended to his family, maybe Neals ginger-head friend (whom he had only met once and by accident after surprising his brother with a FaceTime call), or maybe even Dayons drag-queen friend (whom seemed to be 1st place in the list of 'brothers that aren't related to the family' list). There were always exceptions to his personal rules.

The main exception to this rule was Darrien (was it Damien or Darrien?? I don't remember ☠️), his insanely hot boyfriend, soon-to-be-husband, current fiance if you want to be specific. They had postponed the wedding until after Skylar got his Bachelors, mainly because Skylar knew - he could feel it in his bones - that if they were to get married he would simply see no reason to get an education. Motivation? He needed that, their wedding was his motivation for this degree.

     Skylar would ask Elliot for help, God knows he's done that before, but 1) his friend wasn't the brightest person, and 2) Elliot was currently dealing with identity and relationship issues, and Skylar didn't want to stress him out more than needed. He would ask Darrien for help, if he thought the multi-millionaire businessman would be willing to stop boring holes into his back and actually help. But he knew that was a cry for help that wouldn't be answered.

     Darrien, like any good soon-to-be husband, cared about their future spouse, in this case Skylar. He had been more adamant on watching the younger male when he started his last year of the degree, noticing how sleep was an action that seemed to be happening less-and-less in Skylars daily life. Even now, he had been observing Skylar for some time, lounging and stretching on the hickory brown colored loveseat behind him. Darrien loved observing, seemed to have some sort of fetish or kink with watching the other throughout the day, most of the time it simply seemed as though he were cataloging every one of Skylar's actions and engraving it into his memory. The younger male honestly didn't mind.

     Darrien's eyes narrowed, glaring at his baby kitten from the loveseat couch as Skylar sat back and stretched, throwing his hands towards the sky and hooking his hands together to arch against the uncomfortable leather office seat.

    "Kitten, I think it's time for bed." Darrien suggested, voice soft and feathery. Skylar hummed, almost preening at the nickname that had stuck for years. It astonished him how the nickname, the pet name, was able to calm him down and turn him on at the same time.

     "Mmm," No! Bad Skylar, focus on the project. "Almos' done, you can go." Skylar responds, the mention of sleep making his eyes heavy and hooded. Behind him Darrien glared again, a disapproving sound leaving his throat, a sound that made Skylar tense and stiffen in his seat.