Chapter One: The Club

Says that's going to publish somewhere throughout week---ends up publishing last day of week. (。・ω・。)

Sorry guys a I thought I would have more time to publish the first chapter of this new story but my schedules been full, so yeah but here it is.

2022+ audience: this is my least favorite story, i promise u. I'm aware of the issues and the grammar and everything, I AM AWARE OF THEM. I'm probably not going to rewrite it, or edit it. A lot of ppl genuinely seem to like it. And I have no passion to come back to it. If you don't like it, move on, however if you still want to give my writing a chance, I suggest reading any of my other stories.

><><><><

Chapter One: The Club

Skylar's POV

—————

I played with the Dr. Who necklace on my neck, twiddling it through my fingers as I thought of what my brother had asked me this morning; Hey Baby, you should join me to the club with Brody, get you off the books for a day. What do you say?

I remember the smirk on his face as his eye's ran over my body, probably imagining me in something other than my very comfortable, very secure sweaters and khakis. My brother, Dayon, was a Submissive at this club named the-uh the, -what was it? Oof. To tell you the truth; I didn't really know and I didn't really care. The only thing I care about, currently, are my school grades and my adorable babies — which are books (don't judge me, they're my escape) and on occasion some chocolate, or in a lot of occasions — or just some candy in general. I was in the last period of the day - study hall - since I had taken all necessary classes last year but the school didn't want me to graduate early. I only needed a few more months before I had my official graduation and could finally go off to college.

I sighed heavily, it wasn't like I cared about not graduating early. Study Hall gave me the extra amount of time to apply to colleges, as well as scholarships - but with Brody as my future brother-in-law, I didn't really see money becoming an issue. That didn't make the opportunities any less important.

The school bell rang, signaling the end of the day. I waited for every other student besides me to evacuate the class before I could get ready to leave myself. You can say that I wasn't very social or that I did hate every human being in this school because well I was smarter than they were, they looked down on me because of my physical abilities and I managed to look down on them because of my intellectuality.

Which really wasn't much, but studying got me places.

Of course I wasn't the smartest human being in the world, or in this school but I was still - smarter than most. And it wasn't that I was being egoistical about my skills, I know I have limits, I just didn't have the courage to speak. I'm not a social butterfly - I can't simply make myself an extrovert.

I put all of my school supplies back in my Pikachu bag - yes Pikachu. And no Pokemon is not a cartoon.

I made my way to the front of the school and mentally let out an irritated groan as my older brother parked right in front of the school were all the labeled students stood; sluts, hoe's and jocks, gaping at him and his new car. A custom wide body Lamborghini Reventon which cost approximately 1.5 million - custom made.

As I said before; Dayon was a Submissive at this whatever Club and his Dominant was one of the popular one's or the one that helped build, train, and organize the Club. Point being that his Dominant helped us with our bills and paid for everything that we needed, this also had to do with the fact that Brody (the Dom in the relationship) asked Dayon to marry him about two weeks ago. Thinking about it now he was the one that bought me my top end phone even though I didn't necessarily want or need one and all the books I wanted for my birthday. Although, he had to call someone to help him carry them out of the book store.