Chapter 21: Piggyback Ride

That is freaking adorable guys

><><><><><

Chapter 21: Piggyback Ride

Skylars POV

—————

      I groaned blinking several time's before opening my eyes completely, my vision cleared and immediately I remembered how I used to wake up. His face, was always watching me, his gaze always followed me as his voice boomed out commands that I couldn't do alone.

      I calmed down and remembered where I was when I felt strong arms tighten around my torso. A smile formed on my face as I turned around and snuggled into his bare chest, rubbing my face against his skin.

      When had he taken off his shirt? Neh, that wasn't really important at this moment I just really loved this chest.

      I let out a heavy sigh and closed my eyes relaxing into him and forgetting everything about my dad. My mind had completely forgotten about the storm but it had started to lift letting enough sunlight pass through the clouds to know that it was morning.

      My face heated up as I remembered what we did yesterday. I let out some very embarrassing sounds, my body felt like if it couldn't get enough. It was filled with pleasure and I didn't know from where it was coming from. One second it was at the pit of my stomach the other was a the base of my dick and then in was inside me.

      I remember the feeling that came over me. I wanted more. . . and I was really ashamed of my wanton body. I had never really stayed with anybody else long enough to try that. . . please I'd never even given a BJ except for the first time with Darien.

      A smile crawled on my face. If I did end up loving Darien then he would be my first — for everything.

That made my heart skip a few beats.

      I heard Darien groan as his large hands traveled up the dip of my back all the way to my shoulder blades making me look up at him.

     "Why you smiling?" He asked sleepily and I shrugged leaning up so that I could rest my head on his arm, his very muscular arm might I add.

     "I like being here with you," I whispered and he hummed bringing me closer with the arm that was still wrapped around my torso. Darien leaned down kissing the top of my head and letting out a heavy sigh.

     "Me too, I have to say you make a very comfortable pillow," he said and it took me a while before I decided that I was offended with what he had just called me. A pillow?

      I quickly escaped his hold and climbed on top of his lap pushing him back against his pillow. Darien huffed beneath me and raised an eyebrow in amusement as his hands snaked around to the back of my thighs.

     "I am not a pillow Choco Bear! You are, you see I'm small and flexible I'd rather be used as a leg holder or a table not a pillow. Pillows are squishy and fluffy like you Choco Bear." I pointed out raising my finger and making twirls with my curls.

      "So, your calling me fat?" He asked raising his eyebrow with an offended face. My eyes widened at what I had just said.

I d-didn't mean that!

      I was about to explain myself when Darien let out a series of laughs, throwing his head back as a smile crossed his lips.

     "Your face!! Its okay, I wasn't trying to make you feel like I was mad," he said once he had calmed down, I sighed in relief and layed back down on his chest with one of my knees over his thigh in between his legs.