Chapter 16: Katies Venom

Chapter Sixten: Katie's Venom

Dariens POV

—————

      I kissed Skylars head as he snored lightly, he groaned and I quickly replaced my body with one of his pillows and covered him with his blankets.

      I wrote a quick note for Skylar but since I wasn't good with mushy mush I wrote what I could and then drew a getto ass heart before heading downstairs and saying goodbye to Brody and Dayon- who still had that creepy look on his face.

      I headed to my house and turned on a cold shower and stepped in shivering slightly. A whole day spent with Skylar and his small body pressed against mine. All the things I could do to that small body if he only let me-but I had to gain his trust first then get to know him and then we would move onto that.

      I stepped out and put on some briefs before throwing myself on my bed and sighing heavily. Today went by so fast but I could recall every detail that happened. I couldn't get Skylar out of my head!

       And that wasn't the bad thing that was the good- the bad thing was that I couldn't do anything to him yet. I had to gain his trust.

      Now if you were in my position you would understand- the many times his ass was pressed against my hard on and the many times I just wanted to rip his clothes off.

      I sighed, turning over on my bed to be facing the ceiling as I ran my hands through my short cropped hair. He was quickly changing my world.

--------

      I woke up with a groan as my alarm clock wouldn't shut up and someone was constantly knocking on my door. I was about to call out for Marta to open the door when I remembered that she had told me once, twice, thrice that she was leaving for a while.

Voy a visitar a mi familia en Mexico por un mes okay Senor? No quiero que ensucies la casa.

      I groaned and got up lazily dragging my blankets halfway before letting go and walking over to the stairs traveling down the stairs and opening the door. Only to see my assistant there.

     "What are you doing? You were supposed to be awake an hour ago?! Do you know what time it is?!" She said tightening her lips and and biting down on the inside of her cheek.

      I frowned, Katie. My assistant if you haven't figured out, she's a complete Blondie. Her 'blonde' hair reaches her hips, she usually wore a bright red lipstick, she had peachy, pale skin and had quite a temper. But she was a good assistant and has been working for me for four years. Right around the time that Brody hired me to be the CEO of his company. But even though she looked sweet she was not--that girl had venom in her veins.

      I groaned and walked into my living room, falling back on the leather couch with a sigh but Katie didn't like that and slammed the door making me jolt slightly. I tensed feeling her presence behind me then relaxed as she entered my line of vision.

     "You either wake up or deal with the me!" She said her voice becoming rougher. My eyes widened and I looked over at her, she was looking for something in her big black Prada bag and when she took it out a smirk formed on her face. I narrowed my eyes as I saw her hands covered in black gloves.

      I gulped and looked down at what she was holding--it was a spray bottle. I scoffed making her smirk grow even bigger. She walked towards every step she took was heard by her high heels hitting the tile floor until she got on the carpeted floor.

      She pointed it at me and slowly pulled the lever down, though I expected the fresh spray of thousand of small fresh water droplets instead I got sprayed with something that smelled awful. I quickly stood up running my hand over my face and looking down to red smudges on my fingers.

     "What's this?" I asked making Katie smirk. My eyes widened, no.  She wouldn't,  she couldn't have. I gagged and ran up the stairs making a evil laugh escape her and echo throughout my house. I jumped in the shower quickly turning on the boiling water and throwing off my briefs as the water cascaded over my features. Rinsing away all of the blood from girls that Katie had somehow obtained.

      It wasn't that I didn't like girls, I could stop and consider one or another pretty or sexy but I hadn't found myself attracted to them in the last couple of years. I had dated some before, but somehow they always seemed to do something that made me feel odd.  When I finished scrubbing down my body I put shampoo then when I was finished with that I go out and sniffed the air as a wondrous aroma filled the air.

      Katie might be a snake but she knew how to cook. I changed into some my suit and walked downstairs tightening the tie around my neck and sitting in the island waiting for Katie to serve me.

     "So why did you sleep in late?" She asked and I groaned resting my head against the hold marble table.

     "Mom." I whined out and she snickered setting a plate of pancakes before me with syrup and butter. I smelled it and smiled but she only narrowed her eyes at me.

     "You have a boyfriend don't you?" She asked and my jaw dropped. Holy fuck.

      Katie snickered again and with one of her long red nails tugged at my collar showing off the hickey Skylar gave me. How the heck..?

     "Your buttons weren't buttoned up idiot now hurry up and eat so that you can give me the details." She said taking out her phone and calling someone, this time I snickered. Always wanting to know something about my life.

      When I finished the pancakes Katie was already waiting by the door with Stevie-my driver- and was holing my briefcase. I checked my watch and saw that it was barely 10 o'clock.

      Katie must have seen this because once we got in the car she locked the doors, turned off he phone and looked at me with her pale eyes.

     "Whats wrong?" She asked and I sighed.

     "I made plans with my, boyfriend for 1 pm but we have to go to a meeting so im thinking of canceling." I said and she narrowed her eyes biting the inside of her cheek.

     "Fine, I'll make arrangements. Your boyfriend will be able to have lunch with you at 1 pm. I will personally pick him up as and bring him over as you finish up the meeting our I might let you out early so you can come back and cook" she said crossing her hands over her chest.

     She was actually being...nice. Better watch out.

      I nodded and thanked her before we got to the company and Chris opened the door for us.

Here goes another boring meeting.

><><><><><

How Katie got period blood?

Eh, your free to use your imagination, and it is supposed to be gross. Feel free to judge the girl if you want.

//got the idea from an irl friend

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

<3