Chapter 40: Epilogue

Skylar's POV

—————

• Epilogue •

He pulled me closer by the ring on my collar tangling one of his hands in my messy brown curls and using it to push me down on my knees. "Open your mouth Pet."

He commanded firmly and I did, big and wide, straightening my back as my nails dug into my skin as I tried to pull on the ropes that were tied around my wrists. I still hadn't gotten used to them but they were bearable. There was a tug at my hair and my throat convulsed as I held back the loud moan that was threatening to erupt.

I just wanted my favorite treat.

I felt the head of his thick cock enter my mouth and I waited until it hit the back of my throat to start bobbing my head on his hard member, licking and sucking on the tip before deep throating it relaxing my gag reflex so it slid smoothly down my throat. Darien's hands tightened on my hair and he hissed at he started rocking his hips into my mouth at a rough pace.

I couldn't see anything since they're was a blindfold tied over my eyes, it was tied to my collar which was tied to my cuffs. Luckily my legs weren't tied up except for the leather booty shorts and boots I had on, and don't ask me why I was even hard.

It had been happening a lot lately whenever Darien got stressed or pissed. He usually goes rough with me when he had one of those days and I guess I liked it?

Well today was one of those days.

He grunted and came in my mouth giving me the command to swallow -which I did and was going to anyways- I leaned back and started to clean him up letting him go with a pop. His hands traveled down my neck to my collar as he pulled me up forcefully causing my body to clash with his.

I panted as his hands skimmed my skin from the top of my nose to the bottom of my ass. He groped it softly then suddenly he spun me around slamming me against the wall, I groaned silently as he untied my hands and brought them over my head kissing down the back of my shoulders.

"No preparation" he whispered into my ear as he dug his hands into my booty shorts, I was about to say something back but I closed my mouth. Today he wanted to see how quiet I could stay and I wasn't going to lose this easily.

He quickly pushed down my shorts with his other hand
after he pressed my hands tightly together, giving me the signal to keep them above my head. I didn't know why today of all days had he decided to go without preparation, I was having my graduation ceremony today and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to sit if he decided not use preparation.

In one hard thrust Darien had his member inside me, I arched my back as my hands scratched down the wall in front of me, my body shook as my hole was stretched painfully. I let out a silent scream as he moaned lowly behind me gripping my hips tightly.

His left hand traveled up my body stopping at my neck and pulling me back roughly as he started to pound into my ass. I gasped as my hips continued to hit the wall in front of me each time he thrust in, my hard member was standing tall in between me and the wall getting delicious friction off of it.

Fuck I wanted to touch myself.

Pleasure shot through my system and rushed through my body heating me up, I wanted to moan, to let out my cries of pleasure but I couldn't. Not right now. Darien kissed the back of my neck with sloppy kisses as he hit my prostate, I rested my head against the wall panting but Darien pulled me back against him.

He continued to pound into me. I couldn't take it anymore, I wanted to call out his name, to scratch down his back, kiss his lips, meet his eyes. Darien growled and bit down on my shoulder, hard, as his grip tightened on my hips.