Chapter 31: Lunch W/ Jack

Gonna switch to Jacks POV
><><><><><

Chapter 31: Lunch w/ Jack

Skylar's POV

—————

      I knew he was laying down behind me on the couch, I didnt remember much since I was dead beat but I felt fresh from extra cleaning Darien had done on me. Making sure his cum wouldn't drip. He rested his hand over my waist as he threw a blanket over both of us, making me sleep once more.

— •

      I woke up hours later craving something sweet and sour. I quietly got up from the couch and headed to the kitchen getting a spoonful of peanut butter and screwing the tao back on. But something made me turn around, a whisper.

      I looked back just in time to see Darien jolt awake with a shocked gasp. I walked over, limping slightly and reaching out to rub his cheek.

"Wh'as wr'on?" I asked as he leaned into my touch.

     "Nothing Kitten, I'm just glad your here." He whispered making me raise my eyebrow. I smiled and hugged him reassuringly as I placed the spoon on the table letting him hug me back.

     "Do you still want to sleep or do you want to start getting ready for school?" He asked and I looked up at him with a pout. I wrapped my arms around his neck and sat on his lap, burying my face in his neck.

     "At what time do you have to get ready for work?" I asked against his shoulder as he slid down, getting in his own comfortable position.

"I still have two more hours left" he sighed out.

     "Okay, wake me up when you have to get ready." I whispered and soon I heard his soft snores, his hot breath tickling my ear.

      I was nudged awake softly by a hand. I slapped it away but the persistent intruder continued trying to wake me up giving me no choice but to wrap my arms around his neck and bring him to my chest.

     "Shhhh, its okay Choco Bear, I'm sleepy too--lets take another nap." I cooed making him laugh.

     "C'mon Kitten time to get up. Don't you want to go to school?" He asked teasingly making my eyes snap open. I let go of his neck and rolled out from under him getting the clothes he had planned on lending me.

      After that we quickly ate breakfast and he gladly explained how he wanted to start training me before a honk interrupted us. Leaving us to go separate ways at the front of his house.

      I groaned in annoyance as my phone rung for the fifth time today-during school! Its not like the teachers minded since I was the top kid/teenager in Senior year, with the best grades, GPA and all that other stuff, I even got my first year of college paid off for any college I choose, still haven't decided on it though. But I need to concentrate on what the teacher was saying if I wanted to pass the finals and get into a good-well respected college that would help me achieve my career choice faster.

      I knew who it was-the annoying person that had randomly started texting me-it was Jack. It wasn't like I minded talking to him through phone and everything but well I admit I was the one that started the conversation with him today in the morning. Since he had some sort of agreement with the Principal-which I'm pretty sure is against regulations or whatever- he can come back to school tomorrow....or today I forgot which day it was.