Chapter 13: Darling you're* the Universe

One of my favorite quotes (☆^ー^☆)

Chapter Thirteen: Darling, Your The Universe

Skylar POV

—————

      I sighed and looked up from my book hearing Darien's deep breaths. I put the bookmark in my book and closed it placing it on the floor and stretching slightly. My voice felt raspy and my throat hurt from all the reading 'aloud' thing.

      I mean I didn't mind reading for someone especially if I liked that someone.

And if I did naughty things with that 'someone'. . .

      I moved around until I was under Dariens arm my head nested in his chest and my body squished between him and the couch. I sighed and closed my eyes reviewing everything that had happened today. I was planning on telling Darien that I liked him but I didn't think that he would respond back by kissing me. Then things escalated from kisses to getting really-really hard, I didn't even know you could get that hard.

      Maybe its because the person who made me hard was Darien and not some other sickening Demon that uses people for their disgusting needs.

      Saying that reminds me of my past, the way dad always treated Neal like a prostitute, and way he used him with customers.

      I remember when Dayon was hit because he didn't like a certain customer, Neal offered to take Dayon's place and that's how it went. Neal was the Number One attraction. Dayon was the sideline and I was in the back rooms. My job was just to keep the rooms clean, sometimes there was blood, other times it was just a disaster and sometimes Neal had to take care of that too.

      I didn't do anything to help, but Dayon and Neal kept telling me that there was nothing I could do and I believed them. I was only 12 when Dayon decided to escape with me, Neal had escaped three years prior to that to get a job and start paying for an apartment.

      We didn't expect anyone to come back to get us. So that's how its been for the last 5 years. A deep sigh escaped me and I found myself going to sleep.

------

      I groaned and stretched blinking before opening my eyes. I looked around until I saw Neal staring at me from a couple feet away. My eyes widened and I was about to let a startled cry when his hand came over my mouth and a finger -from his other hand- landed in the middle of his lips.

      I calmed down and nodded when he motioned a finger for me to follow. I quietly got up and followed him to the other far corner of my library.

      "What are you doing here?" I whispered lowly and Neal looked down at me with a smirk.

"Well Brody's isn't here and I wanted to take you to go get ice cream but it seems like your busy," He whined pouting like a child, I rolled my eyes and made my question clearer.

      "I know why you came I want to know why your here." I clarified gesturing to the library. Neal hated to read and the sight of a books made him nauseous, not even joking once we went to the library - or I forced him - he spent the next twenty minutes trying to find a place where he could breath. Books held knowledge, they held wisdoms, Neal didn't like competition. His reasoning.

      Neal leaned down and poked my torso making me send a questioning stare his way since I didn't find any reason for him to poke me.

      "Doesn't hurt anymore does it?" He asked and my eyes widened as I started to poke myself but the bruises didn't hurt when I pressed down at them.

      "Freaking Witch Whore," I mumbled and Neal leaned back against the library wall letting out a deep sigh.

      "So you guys finally admitted your feelings to each other?" He questioned and I looked over at him shrugging. "Just remember what I told, what matters is how he treats you not how he makes your body feel. Like when me and Eric did it. God was it good and he was so-" Neal groaned lightly his eyes closing for a second and I snapped my fingers in front of his face making his eyes snap over at me.

      "Right sorry, now I'm going to tell you something I heard from this old guy at the bar ready? 'Don't fall for every guy that tell you sweet words because darling he might treat you like a start but your the universe" he said smiling slightly. He really....has changed. I leaned towards him and kissed his cheek thanking him for the small piece of advise.

      "Right. Well I better go, Brody's outside and I don't want him going RAWR," he said with a growl imitation, I heard the closing of a car door outside and turned around toward Darien but when I turned back toward Neal he wasn't there.

      I walked back to Darien and shook him slightly making him wake up with a light groan. He looked around until his eyes landed on me and a small smile appeared on his face. He wrapped his arm around my hip and brought me down on his lap pulling my white undershirt down slightly and kissing my neck.

      "Guess I must've fallen asleep," he murmured and I hummed in agreement.

      "Brody and Dayon are here," I whispered and he hummed patting my lap so that I could get up and he could stretch popping his back.

      We got out of the library and headed downstairs meeting up with Dayon and Brody who looked tired as hell. Dayon narrowed his eyes at me and was about to say something when Brody's eyes widened and he kissed Dayon abruptly.

      "Let's go to bed." Brody interrupted quickly and wrapped Dayons thighs around his waist and kissing him again.

      "What are you doing?!" Dayon said but Brody ignored him and started walking up the stairs as Dayon continued to protest. "We did it less than 4 hours ago!"

      Dayon argued before he moaned loudly as the door to their room closed. I blinked rapidly and made a gagging sound shivering slightly.

      Darien chuckled making look up at him.

      "They already know, or at least Brody does." I shrugged.

      "Netflix and Chill?" I asked and he nodded slowly following me to the theater room.

><><><><><

My sister just told me that Netflix & Chill doesn't necessarily mean 'Netflix & Chill'. I mean I personally thought that it was literally watching as much anime as possible with as many snacks as possible in one day.

But no my sister just had to go and ruin it saying that Netflix & Chill means something different for couples.

Thanks for ruining my adolescence sis...

Comment.

Vote.

Follow.

<3