Chapter 17: Seduction

Chapter Seventeen: Seduction

Skylar's POV

————

-I'm awake

      I texted lazily from my bed the idea of staying in bed all day lingering in my mind for a moment, I patiently waited for a response which made my phone to vibrate against the wooden drawer.

Darien: Morning Kitten I'm in a meeting right now but I'll send someone to pick you and bring you over to my place. See you then.

      I smiled and put the phone back on my bed drawer not really wanting to scold him for using his phone during a meeting. I sat up, looking down at my toes and wiggling them as the cold air from the outside world burst through my room.

      I got up from my bed hesitantly, slipping on my slippers and opened my door peeking my head out to see if anyone else was home, I waited for a second as the eerie quietness met me for the few seconds to come. Then, a low groan was heard up the hallway coming from downstairs.

      Curious I shuffled towards the long set of stairs waiting a while on top of the familiar rails and lazily tracing my finger over the same design until I got the the beginning of the stairs. Or the end, depending on perspective. Another low groan made its way up the stairs which willed me to walk down the stairs until I could see into the living room.

      On the large light brown couch was Neal on a certain Eric's lap as they kissed, my eyes widened slightly. It wasn't like this was the first time I've seen them kiss-it was the first time seeing them kiss in Brody's house. Neal and Brody hated each others guts, Neal had promised to take care of us -only him, by his lonesome and Neal was truly devastated when Dayon had decided to take his and Brody's relationship to the next level. That meant that they stopped thinking of each other as fuck buddies and more like lovers. I let out a very fake, very loud cough making Neal groan and broke the kiss and look over at me with a sly smirk.

     "Why are you just standing there? You have an hour left to get ready don't you?" Neal asked making tme raise my eyebrow at how he overheard my conversation from a floor away. He scoffed when asking his questions, turning his torso slightly facing me and making Eric groan since Neal was shifting on his lap.

     "Were you in my room?" I asked curiously, his eyebrows knitted in confusion and Eric stared at me through the corner of his eye wanting to see if I was accusing Neal of something. Which was something that made me nervous to the core, Eric was possessive and he wouldn't let anyone get away with anything when it came to Neal. Neal's eyes widened in realization as his mouth opened in a small 'o'.

     "No." He began rolling out the 'oh' at the end of the word before continuing with another sentence.

     "He clearly likes you so I knew he would eventually ask you out. Doing a little research - not like I needed it," He scoffed mid-sentence looking back at Eric who only smiled.

     "Anyways, I found out that he is a very busy man so I just figured he would have meetings all morning since he clearly doesn't have a life outside of that damn office. Flirting with his assistant I figured out that your boyfriend would only have one hour to rest and he would decide to spend it with you. Kitten." Neal said as Eric ran his hand's through Neal's shoulder length black hair making Neal lean into his touch every once in a while. At the mention of Neal flirting with some other human being Eric growled tightening his grip on Neal's hair and tugging his head back to bear his neck making Neal moan as Eric attacked his neck harshly. My jaw dropped.