Chapter 20: OLK

Hahaha- this is going to suck
_
And a warning again! -just in case-

><><><><><

Chapter Twenty: Obedient Little Kitten

Dariens POV

-----

      I tapped in between his thighs close to his knees making him spread his thighs, I sighed in content.

He was being so obedient.

      I shifted on the bed opening the drawer to get a bottle of lube. I first applied some around his pluckered hole before slicking my fingers. I slowly inserted in one finger and growled at him to keep still when he tried to thrust back on to it - he let out a small whimper but didn't protest much farther giving me full control over him and his body.

      I added a second finger making him hiss in pain and tense up around me. I hummed running my other hand down his left leg relaxing him in seconds, I'd have to wait for him to get used to this. His body shook slightly and I felt his ass rings slowly start to unclench around my fingers, he was so tight and I found myself smiling at the idea that I was the first one to be touching him like this.

      The storm hadn't passed yet, the clouds crumpled together crossing the sky and making the room darker than it should be. Luckily when Skylar would hear a thunder clap he only stiffened slightly instead of going into an entire panic mode.

      I broke my gaze from Skylar's ass and looked over at him to see him throwing his head back moaning lowly as he suddenly jolted his hips back against my fingers. I took that as a signal to move. I stretched his hole even more with the two fingers that I had inside of him and let my other hand wander to the front grabbing his leaking member. I gripped it firmly in my hand giving it rough strokes and pulling the foreskin back making Skylar moan loudly.

     "D-Dar-ien" Skylar gasped out twisting his head back to show me his covered eyes, his open mouth, his pleasured expression.

     "I'm gonna move now." I whispered and waited until he sent me a small nod. I started to pull out my fingers and thrust them back in at a steady pace pumping his dick in time with the thrusts of my fingers making Skylar arch his back and moan loudly.

     "Oh God!" Skylar said breathlessly as sweat started to form on his body. I bit my bottom lip as my dick twitched under my work pants. He looked so fucking sexy right here and the gorgeous sounds that were coming out of his mouth weren't helping my current situation.

I had a complete view of his body.

Every piece of skin so soft and smooth almost begging me to touch it.

His lips parted slightly begging to be bitten and pulled at.

His ass asking to be devoured.

      I leaned down to kiss his hip, I stopped stroking him and slapped his ass making him yelp in surprise. Shit, I didn't mean to slap his ass this soon.

     "Do–t-that a–again" he moaned out as he started to loose control of his body. I smirked and did it again -smacking his ass a little harder to give his tanned skin a pinkish tone.

      Skylar moaned lowly and put his head in between his hands shoving his ass in my face and asking me to go faster and hit harder. I smirked to myself and decided to give him what he wanted, trying my best to keep him distracted from the loud claps outside.