Chapter 19: Hide-n-Seek

P.S there might be grammar mistakes

Update: There shouldn't be anymore mistakes but English isn't my first language so, yeah.

><><><><><

Chapter Nineteen: Hide-n-Seek

Skylar's POV

-----

"Deep breaths baby boy, don't panic because if you do they'll find you. Just keep calm. Don't think of anything. Just keep your mind blank."

      I remembered what Neal had taught me before, he taught me how to hold my breath. Well not specifically holding our breaths in until we become blue. He taught me how to take it in and release it slowly, like when your swimming underwater. You take a big breath and slowly as you reach your goal you let it out- it allows you to gain more time underwater. Although Neal called it a 'wolves howl' he said it was because when they claim war they take in a deep breath as well and release it slowly while emmiting sound.

      I knew that this wasn't the same Hide-n-Seek game that Neal taught me when we still lived in dads house but I did want to make this game a little hard for Darien. It wouldn't be any fun if he found me so easily, and he was a cheater. He didn't count all the way- not that I specified how to count. My breath stopped when I heared him calling out my name in a sweet enchanting tone, my hands scratched into the carpet beneath me willing myself not to give in to the temptation of running to him.

Want to make it hard for Darien, remember that.

      I was hiding in some type of desk in his work office, luckily this desk didn't have those things were you could see a persons feet from under, it was all covered. Being under the desk with my knees on the cold metal made me feel a cramp in my stomach. Nobody ever said that I was flexible. I bit my bottom lip holding back a groan as I picked myself slightly getting into a better position, I placed Pikachu on my lap running my fingers lightly over the yellow coat and then playing with his ears. Dariens words echoed through my head and I blushed looking back down at Pikachu.

He bought all those things for me....

      I hugged Pikachu close to my chest and picked up the front part of the sweater so that I could breathe in Dariens scent. It smelled sweet-like cinnamon and vanilla scented candles, and for some reason that turned me on.

      I groaned closing my eyes but snapped out of my daze when Darien started calling out for me again, this time much closer than before. I bit down on my tongue knowing that if I didn't I would eventually yell out to him where my position was. Then his calls changed, his calls for me to get out of my super hiding spot got louder- but this time they were starting to get filled with a tone of urgency.

      And suddenly I knew why - a loud clap filled the air followed by many other small snaps. The sound of rain drops hitting the window nearby filled the room, I gasped bringing my legs up to my chest as a small whimper escaped me.

"Dayon? Why is daddy mad at us again?" I asked, Dayon looked back at my curled up figure that was pressed against the wall- trying to make myself as invisible as possible.

"He's just pissed because Neal wouldn't take someone's dick" Dayon said with a small smile as another loud crash came from the kitchen. He came around the bed bringing my into a hug and petting my hair softly.

"Don't worry, neither me or Neal will let that bastard or any other needy man lay a hand on you. If he does-"

"-I'll kill them" Neal interrupted Dayons statement. We both looked over at the doorway of the room that really had no door to see Neal's figure, his facial features and front appearance being blacked out due to the lack of light. I smiled letting out a small laugh while nodding my head and hugging Dayon.