Chapter 26: Caught Cat

><><><><><

Chapter 26: Caught Cat

Dariens POV

—————

      I had dropped Skylar off at his high school around 7:30 in the morning, the ride there was quiet but peaceful. Skylar, still being tired, had fallen asleep three times on the way there, jerking his head once in a while when he closed his eyes for too long. It made me smile when he had finally given up on staying awake and rested his head against my shoulder snoring softly. To wake him up though, was my favorite part, with a bite to the the tip of his nose which made him yelp but wake up.

     To my disappointment the smallest pants I could find fit him quite big not giving me the opportunity to view his ass. His usual round, plump ass that seemed to hardly fit in his usual blue jeans. I sighed deeply shaking my head to get rid of any provoking thoughts and heading to work arriving at 8:30 in the morning.

      I had a meeting conference that my ever so lovely assistant Katie had forced me into going to, and not only meeting I had to talk to people. I had to actually socialize with other head companies around us, read out speeches that I never wrote, sign papers and as usual argue with Katie about everything and anything that happened to dart my way.

      The day was pretty quiet without the constant bugging of Brody. Since he usually could never find a Sub that actually 'fu-filled' his needs he would have one night stands with them then call me five times a day to explicitly describe them. But now that he, finally, found a Sub - Dayon- and had already married him. There was no need for him to call me.

Actually there was.

      I'm his Best Fucking Friend he has to call me to insure that I don't die of boredom at his workplace.

      But now it was all way too quiet, my thoughts quickly roamed back to Skylar.

      I had never actually taken him on a date before had I? Did he even want to go out on dates?

      I mean— I enjoyed spending time with him; the hugging, the kissing, the laughing, the eating candies and sweets while playing games. It was all fun, my world seemed brighter. Filled with light and laughter.

      I smiled at the thought right when my phone rang, I groaned in annoyance and picked it up surprised that it was Skylar's older brother, Neal. I had never actually talked to him, one-on-one before but I knew that for a fact-he spoke the truth. His words held wisdom and whatever he decided to tell me should be something that I listen carefully to. Though I doubt that he just happened to call me for a 'friendly' chat, I stopped from wondering where he got my phone number from.

     "Hey there, choco-late buddy!" I felt my face heat up, he even knew that!?

     "Well I just wanted to tell you, before you asked-that your little 'Kitten' a.k.a my little bro is in the school nurse, go pick him up and bring him home! Chiao~!"

      He said quickly referring to the nickname that I use for Skylar. He quickly hung up on me making me stare dumbfounded at the double glass doors in front of me, only able to see Katie's blonde bundle of hair poking out from the top of her desk. The only words that managed to register in the first few seconds, though my thick skull and brain were; Skylar .. and .. nurse ....

      The words replayed in my head until it finally clicked. I jumped out of the chair, running out of my office and explaining everything to a very furious assistant as I sped walked off to the truck telling off the employees who were getting in my way.