Chapter 22: Be A Tease?

Dariens POV

—————

      I patted Skylar's legs as he sat down on the bed and pushed myself up grabbing the suit that was made for him. Skylar had scared me at first, locking himself up where I couldn't reach him.

      Well, I could throw the door down but that would only harm him.

Especially if he was sitting right next to the door.

      Though prior to being in the same room with Skylar an ache had developed in my chest and the more I ignored it the more it grew. It was true that I had gotten bored once Skylar had left my home but it was just something that I would have to get used to. It was just momentary pain until Dayon sent Brody to tell me that Skylar had locked himself up in the dressing room. Of course I would be worried, I sighed walking back over to Skylar and placing the suit next to him watching as his face scrunched up in disgust.

     "What's that face for?" I asked and he snapped out of it before looking over at me.

     "Its just the suit, we both know that its going to fit me big and then its going to make me feel older than I actually am - its a horrible feeling and also its plain black and white. Why couldn't they use other 'pop' colors? Like blue and pink? Or green and purple?" Skylar complained probably knowing that he shouldn't be. Black and white were the only combination of colors that actually looked good on Brody. He had that face- that to serious for you kinda face that just inabled him from wearing 'pop' colors, Dayon had considered the possibility of getting him pink tie but it didn't go well with the decorations that the wedding would have.

     So in the end, we both just gave up and went with traditional black and white.

      I let out a small laugh before going back to my mission: teasing him. I grabbed Skylar by his ankles and pulled him towards me making him yelp in surprise and send me a playful glare, I smiled innocently at him as I reached up to unbutton his leather pants taking my time to take them off.

      As I ran my hands down his smooth thighs then back up I felt his skin change, forming goosebumps under my touch.

      I bit down on my bottom lip and sent Skylar an innocent look making him avoid my gaze, a blush arose on his tan skin as he let out a small breath then with courage he pursed his lips together snapping his gaze over at me.

     "Choco Bear." He whined out slowly, rolling the nickname he had given me from the tip of his tongue. I hummed letting go of my lip and sending him a questioning look.

      "Don't be such a tease," he whined out with a pout making me look up at him with a small smile, I ran my hands over his thighs one more fully taking off his pants then placing them on his cold knees leaning upward to run my nose against his.

      Skylar took the opportunity to wrap his slender legs around my torso right above my waist and bring me closer, he shifted in front of him sitting up to wrap his small, fragile arms around my neck. Roughly he pulled me downward, in for a kiss and with bravery he forced his tongue through my parted lips.

      I let out a low moan, my hands traveling from his knees to his hips and quickly kissing back sucking on Skylar's tongue lightly. He gasped closing his eyes and tilting his head to the side to give me more access to his mouth, I continued kissing, sucking his breath away slowly until he bit down on my bottom lip pulling away.

      I narrowed my eyes at such action but decided to let out pass and continue on with what I was getting him ready for.

     "Kitten, we have to get you ready." I said breathlessly making Skylar pout looking away from me.