Chapter 38: Ready for the Club?

So yes, thats Darien - except Darien has more prominent abs and I know you see 'Chapter 49' but that's because this was supposed to be Chapter 49...but as you can see 11 chapters have been moved up 😅 but still enjoy!

Chapter 38: Ready for the Club?

Skylar's POV

_____

I let out a shaky breath as I got into Dariens car after school, it had become a regular thing now-he would pick me up after school and take me to his house for us to hang out. I looked over at Jack. I mean Elliot who only worded 'good luck' before heading off. Today was the day that I was going to tell Darien my past.

Dayon had told me that if I was ready and I thought everything was going to end up fine to go for it while Elliot said that Darien loved me too much for him to care about my past. He also said happy birthday in advance but shhh.....

"What's wrong?" I heard Darien whisper and I jolted back slightly since I didn't realize how close he was or that we had already gotten to his house. I shook my head rapidly.

"N-Nothing." I said and got out of the car leaving my stuff behind before walking up to the house waiting for Darien to unlock the door. He did that but narrowed his gaze at me as he let me in first, I quickly walked in and sat down on the black leather sofa in the living room crossing my hands over my chest and looking at my knees nervously. Dariens footsteps got closer until I could see them from the corner of my eye, he knelt down in front of me his hands going to my knees as he looked down to catch my stare.

"Tell me what's wrong Kitten." He said, his voice dripping like honey making me insides warm up. It was soft but commanding and I had to try my best to hold back my tears.

"I-It- Its because I w-want to tell you my past-and I am, b-but I'm just s-scared th-that if I tell you- you'll decide to--to leave me." I said and bit down on my bottom lip hard, avoiding his glare. He stood up and I heard him start to pace around the room, this made me look up. His hands were holding his hair in fists and he was clenching his jaw tightly.

"D-Darien?" I asked but he didn't look at me, didn't even send me a glance. I sighed a shaky sigh and stood up ready to leave-it was okay that he was mad, I would be too. I technically told him that I was scared of him and insecure about me and what he would do.

I was halfway to the door when I heard his footseps heading towards me, I turned around and let a surprised groan when I hit the wall. My eyes widened when Darien caged me in, his hands going to the sides of my head, I looked around in panic for an escape but then Darien pressed his body to mine. I avoided his gaze deciding to look at his work shoes a distraction.

My body started heating up and I was breathing heavy. I didn't know what I was, I wasn't scared I knew that Darien wouldn't hurt me, I knew that he loved me but - I couldn't get the idea that he would leave me when he found out.

"Look at me Skylar" he whispered and I shook my head rapidly turning my head to the side to look at the door.

"Skylar." He says lowly and I'm pretty sure if I said no again he would growl my name out and that would just put me in fright mode.

I slowly moved my head to the side until my face was in straight view of his collar bone, and picked up my eyes to look at him in a sort of pleading way. He smiled slightly and leaned down so that his nose was touching mine.

"I told you that I love you, I told you that since the first time I met you I wanted you to be mine and now that its finally happened there's no way in hell I'm letting you go. No matter what you tell me I'll still feel exactly the same way I do for you now." He said and before I could respond he kissed me passionately. His hands traveled down my body and groped my ass pulling me towards his body and kissing down my neck biting and pulling on any piece of flesh he could reach.