Chapter 30: Accomplishments

Small sex scene
><><><><><
Chapter 30: Accomplishments

Skylar's POV

—————

      I bit down on my bottom lip nervously, we had gotten back in Dariens car but something was wrong. He was angry, it was noticeable from miles away.

And it was probably because of Jack.

      I scoffed and swung myself over his lap while he drove knowing he would steer to the side of the road. Which he did and in a panicked state for my life as he turned off his car and rested his hands on my thighs warning me not to be so reckless next time.

     "Are you mad at me for giving Jack my number?" I quietly asked making him hum beneath me.

     "I just want to know why." He said in a whisper and I looked down at him with guilty eyes.

     "Jack's gay, I just want to help him out since he wasn't necessarily born into a family that could help figure things out or be okay with it." I finished saying. Darien let out an amused hum and placed his hand on my cheek.

     "I'm glad you want to help him, but still be careful when your around him" he said and I nodded with a smile before leaning down to capture his lips with mine. I moaned as he used his tongue to play with mine, they swirled and danced. I shivered and moaned in pleasure only pulling back when he gently nipped on my lower lip.

      He motioned his head to the side telling me to go back tommy seat which I did, reluctantly. He turned his car back on as I started humming to another hum once more, glad to get my worry out of the way.

      We entered a small park that had a mini golf course, a small lake, and best of all a small patch of forest. Which wasn't much but enough for a small picnic. I looked out the window, amazed by the fairy forest.

      Darien parked next to the small forest, following quickly after he got off. He led me to the end of the forest patch, closest to the lake. There was a light blue blanket placed next to the lake and then there was a small picnic basket with what I'm presuming food. I went over to the lake, sitting comfortably on the blanket.

      He laid down next to me with his hands under his head, gazing at the stars. I leaned over pecking his lips, his hands traveled to my torso bringing me closer.

     "You want to eat now Kitten?" He asked softly and I looked back at him before shaking my head and resting my head in his chest.

     "Nah, just a little longer." I whispered snuggling into his side.

      The atmosphere wasn't uncomfortable, it was relaxing-being here with Darien.

     "Hey, where did you learn that little trick?" he asked curiously making me blush a deep red.

     "W-well, ugh my b-brother Neal told me when he was giving me one of his sexual talks." I stuttered Out making him look over at me.

     "Shuddup you, I'm hungry let's eat." I said with a pout changing the topic quickly. I sat up and stretched waiting for him to sit up as well.

      But I couldn't wait any longer, I wanted Darien to devour me already. Even if it was here in the environment, that might seem gross but I was a hormonal gay teenager that needed a dick in his ass! I didn't give much time for Darien to stay seated as I jumped on him, making him fall I'm his back with a groan.

      He looked up at me, amused as I started to rotate my hips against his.

     lWhy don't you want to devour me here Choco Bear?" I whined out. He hummed in amusement and leaned up to peck my lips.