Chapter 32: Come, Come and Come Again!

Chapter 32: Come, Come and Come again!

Skylar's POV
—————

      School was over. And Jack had accompanied me to the front of the school saying he would wait with me till Darien came. We were sitting down in front of my favorite tree which was right next to the sidewalk and pickup circle with a smooth, stone bench. 

After the bell rang Jack quickly started a conversation, wanting on how it wasn't his fault that he was so loud. Which he was but as a good friend I kept my mouth quiet since I knew he would, at some point see me being loud as well.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Dariens familiar car drive up in the pick up circle​, his gaze hardening at Jack who sent me a small smile before letting​ me escape his rant.

I waved and skipped to Dariens car humming softly when I was seated comfortably. I grabbed his right hand bringing it up to my face so I could nuzzle my nose into his warmth feeling the car shift and drive.

"So what we gonna do Ch-o-co Bear?" I asked teasingly with a smirk as my mind went back to last night.

"You'll find out Kitten" he muttered, his lips quirking upward as he got to the driveway of his house. I quickly jumped out with my backpack skipping to the door and rushing when unlocked it to my Pika Room.

Yes, we named it.

In order to leave my stuff. Darien waited patiently for me then let me have a piggy back ride as he walked into his room heading towards his closet. I hummed questioningly wondering what he was going to do until he got the very back, a place I hadn't been in and walked into another room. The room was about the size of Dariens room, without the bathroom and the closet. It had red covered walls, the one on the left had the different whips and other such tools used in BDSM.

Maybe a little S&M as well. Something that made a small moan leave my lips.

Next to the right walk there was a bench in the far left corner there was a bed with thin red sheets.

I jumped off of Dariens back, slowly walking towards the whip and softly running my fingers over their surface. Feeling their soft ridges under my skin. I grabbed some cuffs that were handing without the fluffy safe part and looked back over at Darien, taking my bottom lip between my teeth.  

"Are you going to tie me up?" I asked as he walked up to me but he only smiled ruffling my hair.

"Not yet." He answered making me pout and place the cuffs back where I had found them. He walked over to the a small drawer next to the door  opening one if the drawers and grabbing some things. Curiosity struck me which led me to follow him, tiptoeing in order to look over his shoulder. I gasped and groaned when I saw a dildo and a bottle of lube in his hands.

He looked back at me with a smirk.

"Do you still want to become my Sub?"

My mind became blank, my mouth left open, my eyes were wide. Did I hear right? Darien just asked me to become his Sub and with a dildo and a bottle of lube on his hands!? God it couldn't get any hotter than that.

Well yes, maybe if he was naked with a tie and a bag of chocolates.

I squealed and jumped on him hugging his neck so that he had to lean down. I pecked his lips gently and pulled back so our noses touched and our eyes met.