Chapter 35: Convincing Darien

Story told in Dariens POV starting at "-•-" and ending at the same symbol
><><><><><

Chapter 35: Convincing Darien

Skylars POV
-----

     School was over and once more I was sitting next to Jack discussing our plans for tonight. Darien pulled up once more and I winked at Jack and walked over to Dariens car. I leaned over to peck his lips and grabbed his hand with mine, entertaining our fingers. He narrowed his gaze but shook it off and started driving towards his home.

      Once we got there I left my backpack in the car and walked into his house before him closing the door and squeaking when he pushed me up against it pressing his lips against mine. I let him take over the kiss moaning lowly when I felt his hands slide down my torso to grope me.

     I wrapped my arms around his neck jumping up to wrap my legs around his torso, he smiled against my lips and pulled away grabbing me tightly as he took me up to his room. I kissed down his neck until he placed me on his bed looking up at me since he was crouching in front of me.

     "So, do you want to wax it off or-" he started making me send him a glare telling him that the wax idea wasn't such a good idea. He raised his hand up in defense against my glare as he stood up and headed to the restroom. I stood up, and took off my pants as Darien came back setting a towel behind me so I could get naked completely only leaving on my shirt and socks. He brought over a stool and sat down in between my legs starting with a story.

-•-

It was a summer day, I can remember it as if it were yesterday. The sun was threatening to melt us to the burning pavement around the house, the bees buzzed in the nearby bushes filled with flowers. The drivers were in the front of the house, the part that had shade waiting patiently for fathers orders to leave the house.

The guards were circling the house their walkie talkies at full volume, mother was in the back garden watching as the gardener tended to the trees. She was wearing her short blue dress, it stopped above her knees and stooped low enough down her chest to see most if her boobs. Her red hair was pulls into a bun, her dark blue eyes covered by sunglasses. She was on the phone, her bright pink nails tapping and talking away at the same time. She would snicker and grit her teeth tightly together when she didn't hear what she wanted, she let the heels of her tall blue highs clank together when she wanted to hit someone or something.

Dad was inside in his office instead of mother he was on the computer, yelling a few commands here and there for the maids, servants and even for the guards to do. His black hair was pulled back into a ponytail, his muscular arms filled with tattoos, his leather pants tightening around his muscles every time he tapped his boots against the wooden floor his back eyes pierced the screen in front of them. Willing them to do what they wanted.

They never really had payed much attention to me, as my father used to say.

"The less you are noticed throughout this cruel world, the less you will be harmed"

I always tried my best to be by myself. Mom only had me because I was a mistake, but they made the perfect couple. They played pretend when guests were over and usually there were no other kids to play with.

That night there weren't any parties like usual, mom had told the servants and maids to leave early and dad had told the drivers and guards that we wouldn't need them. Though the guards did want to stay dad ordered them to leave. It was like they planned it, they told me to go wait in my room. I didn't know why I had never been sent to my room before so I snuck into dad's office and layed down behind the couch where a air vent was at.