Chapter 39: Promise Rings

Skylar's POV

—————

Chapter 39: Promise Rings

      God, Darien looked hot in booty shorts. Honestly, the booty shorts stretched tightly around his ass. They started at his v-line showing some of his pubic hair and stopped a few centimeters from where his bulge stopped.

      I tried my best not to lick my lips, Darien and his delious carved abs with muscular legs and arms. It all came together to create this masterpiece, I looked up at the bow he had tied around his neck. I covered my mouth with my hand trying my best not to squeal, god made this perfect man for me. I looked even higher at his hair, instead of his usual pull back to make it look puffy it was messy and I would be lying if I said that it didnt look hot on him.

      Darien raised his eyebrow in confusion but I only waved at him dismissively. A disturbing thought came to mind and I had to try my best to contain it in, sadly Darien noticed the change of my face and asked me to speak up.

     "Have you ever done this for any of y-your other s-subs?" I asked my hands playing with each other. I heard him walk over to me lifting my gaze with one of his fingers. Our eyes met and he smiled sweetly making me smile back.

     "No, I haven't even thought of it before. Dont worry, what I do for you is only for you no one will ever get the same treatment." He whispered and I nodded. I dont know -did I feel better? Or worse?

       I pushed that aside and grabbed him by the arms pushing him down on his bed. He smiled up at me as I crawled up his legs kissing from the hem of his booty shorts all the way to his collar bone. My hands skimmed his sides as I slowly started to rock my hips against his making me moan.

     "You know you should dress like this more often." I whispered seductively making him laugh.

      "Sorry Kitten but only on your birthday or something special." He said and I smiled.

     "Okay well let's hold off on this." I said planting my hands on his chest, Darien raised his eyebrow. I smirked and leaned down biting down on his earlobe.

     "I'd rather do it when I'm wearing those shorts and tied up." I whispered and he growled gripping my hips. I smiled and rolled down next to him getting the bag of chocolates and started eating them sharing some with Darien.

----------

      It was finally the day that Darien took me to the Whatever Club -don't care about its name at this point but it was also the day where Elliot had to leave to his home town. I didn't bother to ask why but something told me that he was planning to get revenge on his family's or pack's death and for some reason I didn't see that as a good thing.

     "I'm going to go visit you promise." I said against his neck and no I was not tiptoeing. Elliot was only about two inches taller which was wierd because I never noticed that before.

      I hugged him closer, we had become good friends in a short amount of time and I'd need lying if I said that I wouldn't miss him.

     "Okay, just text me where you are when you do and I'll find you." He leaned back and I nodded my head. We had been hugging for the last ten minutes, when he finally decided to tell me that he was leaving today afternoon. Of course me being me tackled him to my bedroom floor and I was comfortably hugging him from on top.

      I heard the door to my bedroom open and a dry cough. I looked up from Elliots neck and saw Darien looking away from us with a hand covering his mouth. I sighed and got up giving Elliot a hand up. "Sorry for tackling you."

      I whispered letting go of his hand. I felt Dariens presence behind me and I shivered when his hands wrapped around my torso bringing my back to his chest and running his nose down my neck. I smiled and placed my hands on top of his.

     "No worries, sorry I didn't tell you before. It wasn't planned me and Elaine just have to go see what's left of it." He whispered running his hands through his long hair. I smiled in understanding.

     "Okay well it's about time I go now, I'll see you soon." He said and I waved goodbye as he left my room. I sighed and slumped against Darien moving my head to the side so he could get more access to my neck.

     "What was that about?" He whispered biting down on my earlobe. I groaned and threw my head back resting it on his shoulder.

     "Nothing, he just has to go somewhere." I said and he hummed. I signed and spun around wrapping my arms around his neck.

"So when do we get ready?" I asked and he smirked.

     "Come over to my house." He said and I smiled leaning up to kiss his lips, his hands traveled down my hips gripping them and pulling me closer.

     "Darien." I said and he pulled away whispering an "I know" under his breath, I smiled and pecked his lips one last time.

      He took me to his house and wanted me to wait in his room as he went to the closet and brought out a little black box. "We can change in the club room but for right now I want you to open this."

      He said and handed me the black box. I bit my bottom lip as a nervous feeling overcame me and slowly opened it. My eyes widened as I saw two rings like for couples. My heart fluttered and my stomach grew butterflies as I gasped and looked back up at Darien who only smiled at me, I placed the box on the bed softly jumping in Darien wrapping my arms around his neck.

     "Why. . .?" I asked and he sat me down on the bed kneeling in between my legs and grabbing the box slowly taking out the one that said ' I am yours ' and slipping on my forefinger on my left hand.

     "I know it's almost time that you graduate so I just thought this would be an early present. And also this is a promise ring, I'll always love you no matter what and I'll always be here for you." He whispered and I leaned down to peck his lips.

      I got the other ring and placed it on his finger. He smiled and earned up to peck my lips as I continued to twirl the ring on my finger.

     "Its amazing thanks Darien. Oh my gosh! I have to tell ..... E-i mean Jack." I whispered as my mood suddenly dropped. Shizzles, I almost told Darien Jacks real name! That isn't good, he hasn't told anyone else besides me about his past, it's not fair... he has a cool ass name.

     "Hey, you can still text him. And didn't you say you were going to go visit him or something like that?" He asked in confusion and I nodded my head rapidly.

     "Yup, your taking me to um Dervinity Falls. . ." My brows furrowed before I continued. "One of these days." I said and he hummed.

     "I've only been there once, a small town surrounded by miles of forest." He said and I nodded my head in agreement. Yup, a forest full of werewolves!

     "Um, do you think we should start heading out" I said looking over at the click on his nightstand.

6:07

      He hummed and massaged my knees but before he could get up I wrapped my legs around his torso bringing him closer and leaning down to kiss him.

     "I wuv you" I said mumbling it against his lips and he pulled back.

     "I love you too, now let's go! I want to see you in booty shorts." He said excitedly and I giggled following him to the car.

><><><><><

So this is officially the LAST chapter but there is an epilogue so enjoy that too 💓

<3