Chapter Nine: Dariens Different

A Little kissing scene somewhere throughout this chapter...
><><><><><

Chapter Nine: Dariens Different

Skylars POV

—————

      I walked down the stairs hissing slightly. The bruises were still pretty visible but I could move a little more freely. Dayon and Brody had left again but they left a very handsome friend—Darien. And oh great god how I felt guilty...

      I walked into the living room to see Darien on his phone, once he saw my figure he looked up his eyes saddening slightly. I gulped and started to walk towards him clutching my white shirt with my fists nervously.

     "Darien?" I asked lightly, almost whispering the words out. I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't heard me. Darien looked up, to my surprise, and hummed letting me know that he was listening to me.

     "Can you undo and redo my bandages?" I asked tugging on my shirt slowly. Darien only nodded and sat up from the couch with a light groan putting his phone on the small wooden table in front of the couch and walking behind me as I started leading him up the stairs. But before I could get to the first few steps he placed his hand on my shoulder-I ignored the small tingles that jerked my body back and looked back at him with a questioning stare.

      "I don't want you to hurt yourself - here climb on." He suggested turning around and kneeling down so that I was a bit taller than him. I sighed ready to protest but knowing that it wouldn't change his mind. I wrapped my arms around his neck and jumped on his back, his hands grabbed me by the bottom of my thighs and steadied me as he turned around and slowly started climbing up the carpeted stairs.

       I rested my head on his back and closed my eyes taking in the smell of his cologne, making me calm down in his hold. Its was the same weird feeling as before, I have never felt this safe, relaxed or comfortable with someone that wasn't Dayon or Neal but with Darien it felt almost natural.

     "Darien?" I asked again and he hummed -again- making the vibrations rumble through his body and contact mine.

     "I'm sorry," I whispered and Darien stopped on the stairs for only a moment before resuming. We got to the top when he asked;

     "Why are you sorry?" He said it in a soft tone- but there was a hint of something else in it- as he led me into my room.

     "For lying to you, for not telling you what happened. I made you worry--sorry," I whispered and got off his back getting the creams/ointments and the new bandages.

     "Don't worry abou-" I glared back at him making him stop talking-his mouth closing quickly. I put the creams/ointments- and bandages on the drawer next to my bed and walked up to him. I poked his chest -which didn't do much seeing as he had way more muscle than the jocks at my school- and went to go lay down taking off my shirt and used bandages, only leaving on my colorful boxers.

       Darien walked over and the bed tilted as he brought a sofa chair close to the side closest to me.

      He patted my butt making me blush and look at him from my arms. He only smirked and told me to move closer until I was next to the corner-right next to him. His hands lightly traced my back in swirls making my skin tickle.

      I rested my head back on my hands as I looked back at him from the corner of my eye. Darien's fingers put more pressure on a certain spot and I whined making his hand flinch back at the sound. He clenched his hands tightly and looked away clenching his jaw. I sat back on my knees and tapped his leg making his attention snap over at me, his glareful stare softening.

      I grabbed his face with my right hand and caressed his cheek and jawline with my thumb. When he had calmed down I layed back down on the bed and waited for him to finish, it was like we didn't need to say any words to know what was going on, to know what we wanted to say to each other. When he was finished he was fuming with anger.

Note: never tell Darien that I got bullied. Again.

But then again not telling him caused this issue.

      I tried to get his attention by waving my hands in front of his eyes and calling his name, but it wasn't working. I groaned and hung my head. Well if he didnt want me to treat him as a dog what was I supposed to do?

      I looked back at Darien and leaned closer pressing my lips to his lightly, his eyes shot down to meet mine and before I could back up he pressed me closer his left hand on the back of my neck pulling me closer. I had kissed before but it was a long time ago- and by that I mean I dated but that was when my brothers told me to make friends, my brothers always tried to push me towards having a happy life until the bullying began. I placed my hands on the chairs arm handle as Darien deepened the kiss, opening my mouth with his tongue and exploring.

      I moaned when I felt his tongue touch mine. I wanted to touch him more. No, I wanted him to touch me more.

      It was different from other kisses, it held possessiveness something that others hadn't shown me. Nothing else but kissing—kissing had ever happened with the guys I previously dated. I moaned and moved my head to the side my hands starting to shake as it seemed like the kiss was taking away my energy and filling my body up with pleasure. He must have seen this because he wrapped his hands around my torso bringing me over his lap, he held my torso possesively and grinded onto my harshly making me moan and throw my head back.

      I couldn't take it anymore, the pleasure from a simple kiss was making my body feel hot. I leaned back down to kiss him molding my lips against his once more.

      We broke away when the need for air was too much. He had started to apologize but I shook my head shuting him up by kissing his lips again, moving my hips against him. His hands wandered up my torso over the bruises making me stop and break the kiss.

     "We shouldn't have done this," he whispered -out of breath-and I looked back up at him. So my feelings weren't mutual?

     "But, I like you," I whispered looking away-maybe he could change his mind. I repeated the phrase again using his name to give the clue. Darien continued to stare at me and I sighed getting ready to leave before I felt his grip on my hips tighten making me look up at him.

      Instead of saying anything Darien kissed me again and trailed down my neck making my eyes widen. He was planning on leaving a hickey. Oh shoot what if Dayon saw the hickey?! Oh he wouldn't leave me alone! Why did I have to have a big brother? And any did they have to threaten everyone I liked?

      I pushed on his chest and loosened the bandages letting a strap of cloth fall of my shoulder.

     "Dayon would be able to see it...." I explained when Darien gave me a confused face. He smirked before sending me a small nod and continuing to lick my neck before sucking on it.

      I moaned lowly starting to move my hips against his again, he was right we shouldn't be doing this but....the strange feeling that I got when I met him was undescribable.

      My heart pounded threatening to climb up my throat any second, my body stiffened, my throat closed for only a second before I could breathe.

      And the the first time he touched me, it sent sparks even though I was wearing clothes. His hot breath hit my neck, it was the way he was holding me like.....like he was keeping me for himself.

Darien was different. In his own way.

><><><><><

And Again:

How was it? I know its pretty short compared to the last chapter, I didn't want them to rush since it's barely the 9th chapter but now that they kissed things will progress slowly.

Plenty of time for more make out sessions... (。・ω・。)

Comment

Vote

<3