Chapter 24: Can't Wait Any Longer

Dariens POV

—————

      Skylar groaned against me, throwing his arm over my torso and nuzzling his nose into the crook of my neck unconsciously. I smiled pressing my lips against his hair as I felt the rising and falling of his chest against me.

      I got up from the small couch, unattaching his small arms from my torso and slipping out from underneath them. Skylar whined his arm hitting the couch aimlessly.

     "Dar-" he mumbled under his breath as I fixed my boxers. I smiled softly leaning over him to press my lips against the side of his head. Relaxing him instantly.

     "I'll be back." I whispered into his ear, kissing his neck then getting back onto my feet.

      I walked back over to the kitchen putting all the necessary ingredients for the ice cream that he wanted back in the cabinets. It would have to wait till tomorrow.

Besides the ice cream had already melted.

      I walked over to the closet grabbing a thin blanket and throwing it over Skylar before getting a loose shirt and putting it on. The clock on the staircase read 10 till 2.

      I hummed deciding to take Skylar back up to my room when I heard the couch creak. Looking over to the leaving room I saw Skylar jump up from the couch he was sleeping on seconds before.

     "Ice Cream!" He yelled softly pointing towards the kitchen. I chuckled and walked towards him sitting down behind him.

      "No more Kitten, its too late." I whispered making him look towards me with eyes that were barely open. He mumbled something under his breath before falling on my shoulder, snoring softly.

      I smiled bringing one of my hands under his knees and the other behind his back and standing up making him lean against my frame. I slowly walked up the stairs, making sure not to make any rash movements that would cause him to wake.

He had been such a good boy tonight.

So obedient.

      I set him down on my bed watching as he gasped at the cold, unused mattress. I quickly cuddled in next to him wrapping my arms around his torso and bringing him closer to me. He let out a sigh in relief as he slowly warmed up.

     "Goodnight my precious Kitten." I mumbled lowly under my breath tightening my grip on his stomach. I heard him moan softly shifting so that my face was in his chest and his frail arms were wrapped around my head.

-•-

I woke up with a kick.

Literally.

      Someone had kicked me on the knee, my eyes opened briefly to see who it was. I expected Skylar to be awake and to be making some sort of pout with a small and teasing glare that would shoot me upright. Or even better, I expected him to be looming over me, his soft lips playing with something of mine that would help me with my stress.

      But instead, I found a sweating Skylar next to me. He panted and groaned arching his back off the bed as cries escaped his lips.

      My eyes widened and I quickly turned over to my side in order to wrap my arms around him but that only made him whimper louder. I sighed softly in his ear bringing him closer to my chest and placing my leg over his in order to stop his thrashing. I slid my left hand under his body and used it to turn his head my way in order for me to get access to his lips, I softly pressed mine against his watching as his eyes opened slightly - unshed tears beginning to fall down his red cheeks.