41

'Nasaan ako?'

Tinignan ko ang buong paligid kung saan ako nakatayo ngayon, puno ito ng mga damo, Kumunot ang noo ko ng makita ko ang halera ng mga lapida.

'Sementaryo?'

Nagulat ako ng biglang may tumagos sa akin dahilan para mawala ako sa balanse at mapaupo dahil sa gulat

'Did she just come through me?

Tinignan ko ang babaeng dumaan at nagulat ako ng makita ko kung sino ito. Mabilis akong tumayo para habulin, hinawakan ko ang braso nya pero tumagos lang ito na lalong nagpagulat sa akin.

'Eh?'

Napatingin ako sa kamay ko na tumagos sa kanya at may nakita akong singsing roon. 'Falcon Ring'

Tumayo ako ng tuwid bago ako huminga ng malalim. "It do make sense anyway.....I died so when I come back I'll be back as soul" I mumbled as  I watch LILY put flowers on the unknown gravestone.

A purple Hyacinth kind of flower was place on the gravestone. A flower that means 'Please forgave me or sorrow'

I glance at the gravestone making my heart to feel a sudden sting on it. Samantha coldy look at the engrave words on the marble.

'In the loving memory of Sean Montenegro and.....Isabella Montenegro'

Samantha eyes was darted on the cute photo of her past self and Sean smiling together. Her hands was pose in the famous PEACE SIGN that she doesn't even know where originates. She just did that for him anyway, she'll do anything for him. Anything...

'Com'on! Sis! Just do this' he said as he put some weird hand pose close to his face before smiling while eyes close.

'So cute' I mumbled making Sean to blushed. 'Cut it sis! Kaya ka nasasabihan ng bro-complex eh' he said as he hides he's face using a pillow, but I can still see his ears tainted in the shade of red.

I grab the pillow before looking at him directly in his eyes 'A-ate' bulong nya ng ilapit ko ang mukha ko sa kanya bago ko sya ngitian. That causes him to be redder than before.

"I do Love you bro, so much that I'm willing to marry you' I said making his face more redder, I cover my mouth to suppress my laughter,

'I love teasing him, my only sunshine...what will I do without you? Yeah...I'll kill who ever kill you then follow them to end of the worlds, then burn their soul so nothing will left to them to remember'

I thought as I comb my hands to his silky black hair fondly. 'So soft'

"uhh! Stop teasing me okay!' He yelled before rolling on the bed, I rolled my eyes before standing up making Sean to got up in the speed of light.

Yelled at me but doesn't want me leave?

'My brother is such a cutie'

"Saan ka pupunta?" Tanong nya habang hawak ang kamay ko. Ningitian ko sya bago ko pisilin ang kamay nya. I stood there staring his emerald eyes like mine. He's eyes were looking at left and right and the red in his face was never leave he's cheeks.

'So cute'

Without any reason she hugs Sean making him to be stiff but relaxes anyway. He hugs her remembering the hardships she beared for him, she do many parttime job so he can go to college, buy anything he needs and even his demands, yet the only price his sister want is him. His love, his care.

He knows how she were before....completely different. Different from what she becomes now. That bloody night keeps repeating in his head. He can't afford his sister to fall into the abyss. No..he won't let that.