08

"Waaaahhh lalalalalaa~ hmmm its nice to speak again" Samantha said while walking back to the old hags lair. Nautusan kasi syang mamalengke ni Tanda kanina. Halos isang buong araw din sya hindi nakapagsalita dahil sa parusa nito sa kanya.

Napatingin ako sa likod ko ng makarinig ako ng sigaw mula roon. I halted then narrowed my eyes. I rise my right brow when I see a guy running towards me, he's shouting something to me.

"RUN!!!"

"SILNAKS!"

Oh yeah, pakalat kalat nga pala ang mga silnaks sa mga gantong oras, he halted in front of me.

He looks familiar...

Palingon lingon sya at mula sa pinanggalingan nya ay may mga maliliit na parang chipmunks ang nakasunod sa kanya. Silnaks they probably found there breakfast, their number must be around 20 or 30 something.

"Bakit di ka tumakbo! Iissshh!" he retorted at me, I remains silent I don't even know how to respond to him. I took a glance on the herd of silnaks that's making its way to us. I look at the guy who is frustrated and scared at the same time, base in his appearance he's in the same age like me. Some of his clothes are tear apart. He must be fighting earlier.

I look at his eyes that made my eyes wide open, those silver eyes. "Its you" I said then glared at him, he suddenly looks at me and when he saw my eyes he gulped three times. He probably recognized me.

"Ahhh! We don't have time for this!" he said then suddenly grabs my left palm then drag me away with him. I look at his hands interwine in my hands. No one has ever held my hands aside from Sean and Lily.

I shook his hands that made him halt. "W-what are you doing!! Do you wish to die!" sigaw nya sa akin. "Hold this" I said then give him the basket full of Matilda's demands. He did what I said I take off my coat then turn around to face the silnaks. I glance at him.

"Watch on how they going to die..." I coldly said then grabs my twin dagger that is rested in the belt on my waist.

*insert animals screams and whimpers*

He watch on how the small monster cut into half in just a swift movements of the girl before him. Her brunette hair was tied in pony tail, some strands of hair was covering her delicate face, and when he remember the girl said to him he suddenly wanted to escape but his feet just don't do what he commanded!

He knew that girl is! Its was the girl he snatched before! He's so doomed!

He gulped again when he sees on how the brunette girl fought those horrible things that he's escaping from!

The girl before him held the neck of one the silnaks then its head suddenly explode! Like a bomb! What the fu*k happen!? He said through his mind.

Para naman syang natuod ng biglang lumingon sa kanya ang babae na may bahid pa ng dugo ang mukha, parang gusto nyang masuka ng may nakita pa syang piraso ng utak ng silnak sa balikat nito.

At sumuka nga sya~

Napairap naman si Samantha dahil sa pagluwa ng lalaking kasama ng rainbow. Samantha feels the presence of the remaining small monsters, she glance at the small monster then the small monsters run for their lives.

Naglakad palapit si Samantha sa lalaki na sumusuka ng rainbow kinuha nya mula sa lupa ang coat nya, she slightly wipe her face using her coat, Matilda will sure to yelled at her if its saw her clothes covered of blood again.

Inalis nya ang piraso ng utak sa balikat nya, then glance the kid in front of her that was already staring at her. She tilted her head when she realize that those gaze was not in terror but an amused one. She narrowed her brows when she remembers that this kid is also the one to who stoled her pouch!