33

"Where are we going Captain?" Dark asked as they hops on the tree trunks.

Samantha's brunette hair was tied in high pony tail, and her white mask was covering her face only to reveal her deep alluring emerald orbs.

"Connections....we need to form an alliance to higher noblemen here in Dandelion. We reach the first step, Top do his part now its time for us to  move....futhermore I need to send a letter to the Old hag" Samantha replied that shock Dark a little she never explain her plans before.

Tumayo si Samantha bago kuhain sa loob ng black coat na suot nya ang isang liham, she can't used her majasta for some reason maybe something is blocking it.

"Deliver the message faster, then go back to the De Qeuba manor. There some spreading humors about Assassins hunting nobles. I trust the rest to you" Samantha said before looking at Dark.

Kinuha ni Dark ang liham at wala ng pagtatanong nya tumango sa utos ni Samantha, he trust her thats enough for him.

Kahapon pa inaapoy ng lagnat sina Top at Aris dahil sa contract na ginawa nila sa mga mystical beast, there body is absorbing the mystical beasts mana rapidly, their body is still weak to handle such big amout of mana from the beasts that can cause their deaths, they have to cultivate to calm the mana but the massive mana causes the two guys in high fever.

She knew it, but she didn't told to Top thou. She knows the guy is coward saying those words will make him run for his life, and that will ruined her plans.

To let the mana flows slowly and to manage the massive mana to the masters mana capacity, she needs to find the winter flower.

'What a troublesome' she thought but she can't let those two to die after all its her fault for not saying the consciences. But she's not guilty anyways.

***

"Anak buti naman at nagising ka na!" Alalang sabi ni Lady Brianna sa anak nyang si Aris, sabay yakap sa anak nito. "Mom? Si Top po!" Sigaw bigla ni Aris ng maalala nya ang kalagayan ng kaibigan.

Napahinga ng malalim si Lady Brianna bago ito umupo ng maayos, umupo rin si Aris at tinignan ang kanyang ina.

"He's sufferring in his familiar's mana....Princess Samantha leaves to get a Winter Flower for him." Lady Brianna said in awed, she is happy for Top for having such a lovely bride to be that loves her son so much.

"Umalis sya..." Bulong ni Aris at halos mapatalon sya sa gulat ng may nakita syang lalaking kulay kahel ang buhok its golden brown eyes is looking at him in disgust and sympathy. The hair and the eyes gaves him a theory that this young handsome man is the big lion he just saw in the forest of Vanumos. But thats impossible right?

"Cacaw?"

"Stop calling me Cacaw. Stupid human" Calaweer said before walking away. Lady brianna smiled at the mystical beast. "Mystical beast can turn into human!" Aris said in awed and amazed.

His mother fondly brush his hair before nodding. " Mystical beasts like Calaweer can transform in any form they want....do you wanna know a secret? He's the one gave me a winter flower for you...he's such a caring companion isn't he?" Lady Brianna said before giggling making Aris to look at the doorway were Calaweer walks. He smiled.

"I think he is mother....but if I have a winter flower why won't you give Top too." Tanong nya kaya mabilis naging malungkot ang mukha ni Lady Brianna.