30

"I will fight you with all I might" Aris said to Calaweer. The Lion scoffs at his statement.

(Kid you're a coward. How can you defeat someone who's powerful as me huh) Calaweer mockingly said through Aris Mind.

"I'm not a coward!" Sigaw ni Aris na kinailing naman ng babaeng may kulay kapeng mga buhok.

"Your a coward Aris just admit it" Samantha mumbled, making the big lion to look at her direction.

Calaweer knows this girl. She's dangerous but why he is with this girl? Calaweer look at Aris reading his mind to find answers.

He knows this girl have killed hundreds of silnaks in his forest, he also know that this girl have killed thousands of races in his forest.

Sinisira ni Samantha ang balanse ng forest. He will lie if he didn't tried to kill her at first, but the Queen of white witches stop him, saying 'her journey is not yet done'

He knows he's place, he can't just destroy the fates path for every living creatures in this world.

She's different, in terms of physical power and magical power also her spirit tells a diffent story.

"Makinig ka Calaweeer, magiging familia kita sa ayaw at sa gusto mo" matapang na sabi ni Aris sa lion.

(Nagpapakitang gilas ka ba sa magandang babae na yun) sabi ni Calaweer sabay tingin kay Samantha na nakasandal sa isang puno.

She rise her left hand before smiling at Them. Calaweer look at her intense ly, he doesn't like her.

"Samantha!" Nakangiting sabi ni Aris habang kumakaway kaway pa rito.

Calaweer rolled his eyes.

(Stupid humans)

Calaweer looked at Aris worriedly he's afraid for him. This boy is easy to control, he's afraid that this girl will use him as part of her pieces in the game. Used him until he dies......

Calaweer took a deep sigh. He's been watching this foolish human for years now....being his familia won't hurt him.

(Fine....you win stupid human.....but first....you have to out ran me in a race) Calaweer said before looking at Aris.

"Race?" Takang tanong ni Aris, he was expecting some bloody or life and situation to take Calaweer, he didn't think of this one.

"Sigurado ka?" Tanong nya at halata sa itsura nya ang lubhang pagkagulat.

(Ayaw mo ba? Osige babalik na lang.....)

"Hindi! Gawin na natin!" Sigaw ni Aris.

***

"Hmm....base in these drawing.....I think they planning to have a race. I was hoping to see something about his skills...instead I get to him again to run....*sigh*" Samantha said looking a animal stick man and a man.

Halatang si Aris ang drawing. She thought before shaking her head.

Kanina pa umalis ang dalawa at wala syang balak na manood ng boring na race. Its plain to see that Calaweer doesn't want to hurt Aris, instead he making this race for Aris to have advantage.

"What a foolish game..." Samantha commented but her lips was curved in a bright smile.

"Well.... I need to find That lake before the serpent kill those two" Samantha said before walking to the west.

Iniisip nya ang librong nakita sa bahay ng mga De Queba. Thinking it might something to do with this crazy reincarnation thing that happen to her.