38

Nakatingin si Aris kay Xerna habang nauuna ito sa pagtakbo sa kanila ni Top. "Wala akong tiwala sa kanya. Ngayon ko lang sya nakita rito" bulong na sabi ni Aris kay Top.

"Ako rin naman, gusto ko lang malaman kung anong gagawin nya..." Pagsang-ayon ni Top. Napabilis ng wala sa oras ang takbo nila ng biglang lumingon ang babae.

"Bilisan nyo, meron na lang tayo dalawang minuto" sabi ng babae kaya tumango na lamang silang dalawa.

Samantha plays the wine on her palms before looking at the orjasta. "Why don't you drink? You look thirsty" Prince Heaven said making Samantha to glare at him before smiling at him.

She glare at me then smile huh. He thought in disbelief.

"I'm not thirsty, I'm just not feeling well" Samantha lied before smiling palely at him. The Queen held Samantha's hand. "If your sick its okay if you head back first my Dear." The Queen.

Samantha smile before shaking her head. "Its just the weather that a little to hot my Queen, besides I can't just abandon my classmates while they partaking the exam" Samantha said, I Queen worriedly nods before looking back to the orjasta. Samantha's sharp gaze look straight forward to the girl with short black hair, for some reason her blood boils in the sight of that girl.

In her mind she thought one thing 'I must eliminate that girl'

"Only 20 students out of 100 Students that passed the first round. This are the students that succeed" Ms. Darlene said as the orjasta shows the imagines of the students remained and eliminated in the first round.

"Ang nanguna sa unang round ay sina Aris De Queba, Top Skywalker at Xerna Browns. This three students will take their team consisted with five members for the second round. The second round will be fight against Familiars. They will fight in the 'Magic    stage' why we called it magic stage? Its because it will eats the persons mana that is standing on platform" Ms Darlene halted from her explanation to see that crowds expression some groan and frown some was excited.

While the students was nervous as hell. Paano sila lalaban kung mauubos ang mana nila? Sa kanila kumukuha ng mana ang mga familiar nila kaya paano sila mananalo?

"When the four teams is completed our of the 20 students each the duel battle will be held in the stage the winner will enter the third round and the eliminated teams will be rewarded with pile of silver from the royal family" all eyes suddenly turn to the high beings in the upper deck seeing the Crown Prince, The Queen and The Princess of the Hatolian Kingdom.

The beautiful pale girl wave her petite hand makes the crowd blush with the beautiful girl shy smile. The Queen also smile at the sweet girl beside her. Its plain to see that the Queen likes the Princess but Prince Heaven let her  slips in his hands.

"Lima..." Bulong ni Top kaya napatingin sa kanya si Aris. "Sino ba ang nasa isip mo?" Tanong ni Aris bago ngumiti.

"Hmm. Iniisip ko sina Deon saka si Katalina at si Ginor" sagot ni Top kay Aris. Ang mga taong sinabi ni Top ay may malakas na magic at magaling sa pangkontrol sa mana nila, sa pagkakaalam ni Aris ang familiar ni Deon ay isang celestial fairy, si Katalina naman ay time owl si Ginor naman ay shadow wolf. Kung maisasama ang tatlo sa grupo nila ay may mataas na pursento na manalo sila at makapasok sa ikatlong round.

At dahil na rin pareho sila sa tatlong taong maaring kumuha ng gusto nilang member ay walang dudang makukuha nila ang tatlo.

"Sino ang gustong maunang pumili sa inyong tatlo?" Tanong ni Ms. Darlene habang nakatingin sa grupo ng nga estuyanteng nakapasa sa unang round. Nasa loob sila ng isang silid malayo mula sa labas para makapili ang tatlo. Tinignan ni Aris si Top at Xerna.

I girl step forward making them to look at her. "Ako po ang mauuna" sabi ng babae na may ngiti sa labi, tinginan sila ni Xerna para sa pagtatanong kung ayos lang na mauna sya. Tumango lang ang dalawa na may pagdududa.

"Osige pumili ka ng apat na taong gusto mong makasama sa susunod na round" paalala ni Ms. Darlene at tumango naman si Xerna.

Tinignan nya ang mga estuyanteng nasa harapan nya na bahagyang nagpatakot sa mga ito. Her pitch black eyes gives creeps in the students even Top is slightly shaken because of that. Those feelings is similar when Samantha is looking at him. Cold and powerful. Who's this girl?

"I choose... France, James, Katalina and Wendy" Xerna said so the students step forward and stood beside her. Aris was slightly shocked. France is bad at mana control and his familiar is simply a falcon. James has powerful magic 'metal magic' and viper familiar, Wendy has 'Mind control magic' and hamster familiar. The only power ones was Katalina, James and Xerna but something is not right and he can feel it.

Top nodded and he choose his members starting with Aris followed by Deon and Ginor the last one was Rasia, a witch with black magic. Since Aris has been taken the other ten students makes a mini game to find there teams once the teams are complete the next round was ready to be held but before that the academy shows their achievement for the year. Some take a break and eats the authentic foods that hunted by the students in the vanumos forest.

Samantha is tapping her hands in the majestic wodden chair where she seats. Her emerald eyes was shinning in the dimmed light because of the sun is totally setting. "Dark" She spoke in cold tone. A man with black haired appeared before bowing his head.

"Yes, Captain" Dark said before looking at her. "That girl....I knew her..." Samantha said in sharp tone, making Dark to rise his brows. "Huh?" He confusedly said.

"Naalala mo ba nung pumunta tayo sa manor ng De Queba?" Sabi ni Samantha bago tumayo sa upuan at magsalin ng malamig na tea sa dalawang baso. Tumango si Dark natural na maalala nya ito dahil sa isang matandang babae.

"Umalis ba ko bago kayo pumunta ni Top sa lungga ng Water Serpent" tanong nya. Nagiisip muna si Dark bago tumango. "Naalala ko na may tumawag sayo sa majasta parang si King Erin yata ang kausap mo nun Captain... Captain?" Usal ni Dark ng makita nya ang tumatapon na tsaa sa sahig.

Her eyes is deep as the lost forest, she's in deep thought. Dark was staring at his Captain for the first time he saw his Captain seems to be confused? For the very first time.

"What happen before The serpents events?" Samantha murmured. She feel like Erin told her something very important but her memory is kinda blurry. Why? Why those memories is blurry? Why did she followed an animal that day? She's not some kind of girl who will followed something idiotly. Something is very wrong about my memory.

"Captain?" Dark called her making Samantha to looked at him she put down the pot before speaking.

"Keep a close eye on the girl named Xerna. Also say to Top that be careful." Samantha said before grabbing her coat and white mask.

"Aalis ka Captain?" Habol ni Dark. She just nods at him before mumbling something and disappearing. "Is that a witch magic?" Dark mumbled, he shrug it off before disappearing in the dimmed room.

The moon finally set in the sky as the woman with pitch black haired stood in the metal railing watching the girl in white masked aura dissappeared in the Academy's meters. "Where are you going little princess?" Xer said with a smile on her red lips.

*****

A/n: So hi! Buhay pa ko! Haha belated happy new year! And holidays!

Sa tingin nyo saan pupunta si Samantha?

Unedited