11

(a/n: sorry for not updating from the past few days....hehehe online games got me busy...from sometime...hehehehe peace✌)

***

I bit my lower lip in frustration and dismay. I hope.... I really hope that Rowena is fine, or else I won't forgive myself...

"We currently handled the situation...are you okay kiddo" tanong sa akin ni Tandang Calom. I nodded at him and my eyes was locked on the white orb in my palms.

Calom look at the brunette girl who has worried look was seen in her delicate face.

"Is that orb some what important?" Samantha lift her head, she don't know what to say. She just know that the orb must not broken or else Rowena will die, that is her biggest concern right now.

"A friend of mine...gave it to me" I said, Old Calom just nodded at me. We both look at the door when a peach headed girl suddenly broke in.

Katalina and Deon make their way to her, Samantha was taken a back when Katalina suddenly hugs her. "Oh my god! Thank goodness your alright" she said between her sobs while Deon was relieved when he sees her well and fine.

Humiwalay sa yakap si Samantha. "Bakit kayo nandito" she said in her cold tone. Katalina punch her shoulder softly. "Dummy...of course were worried about you" Katalina said while wiping her tears.

Samantha on the other hand was dumbfounded because what Katalina said.

"That man...."napatingin silang tatlo sa lalaking nakaupo sa kabilang kama. "He's trying to kill me several times....Samantha I'm sorry for dragging you into this" said by the man with grayish hair.

"Sino ka" tanong ni Deon habang nakakunot ang noo sa lalaking nakaupo sa kabilang kama.

"Oh....I'm sorry...Aris De Queba, son of General De Queba" said by the guy. Samantha nodded, now she knows the rainbow mans name.

"Wow! But why that guy trying to kill you?" ask by Katalina. Deon was staring at the guy in murderous look.

Aris gulped when he sense a death aura that Deon's releasing.

"I don't know either" said by Aris and confusion was written on his face.

"Kids! Please go back to your respected classes. While Ms. Samantha and Mr. Aris will stay." said by the pink headed nurse to Katalina and Deon.

Their was forced to leave Samantha in the clinic. Katalina bid her goodbye to Samantha and promise that she will back after their class, while Deon was silent as usual.

When the two teens, left the clinic, Aris was stealing glances from the girl beside his bed. He noticed how worried the girl was while looking at the white orb.

Then he remembered the girl said earlier. Its plain to see that the girl beside his bed has a friend witch. Which is incredibly rare, coz witches are wicked.

"I think he or she is fine" Aris said that made Samantha look at him. He suddenly flinch when the pair deep emerald eyes look into his.

"How can you say" her cold tone was vanish and hope was peeking on her voice. Its almost feel like lullaby to his ears.

"Well you see...if that orb turn into dust that only means that the witch  who own it totally vanish...but the orb in your hands did not turn into one...thou she must be in great pain right now, after all that is their soul holder" Aris explain to Samantha, Samantha feels like a huge lump in her throat was lifted.

"Its good to hear" she absent minded said then a relief smile was escape from her thin lips, Aris on the other hand can't help but stared at the view. The sunset light was reflecting perfectly on her pale skin making the scene more senere in his eyes.

"Ummm...about your stolen pouch.." he shyly said then take out something on his patch. Samantha watched his movements and she was a bit surprised when she see her pouch well clean. Aris handed it to her.

She took a glance at the boy before opening the pouch and the money was still there except that it was more cleaner than before.

"I guess your not a real thief huh" she said with her teasing tone. Aris immediate shook his head and his hands saying that he's not a thief! He even explain it again to her, but she just shook her head.

She's only teasing him okay...but it is somehow amusing to her.

Then she suddenly remembered what the boy said earlier, so he have been experience attempt assassinations before with the same guy.

Interesting....

***

"What are you saying" the girl with pitch black hair said to the crow on her table.

"Ugghhh....I said your little sister is at the academy! My god Claire! You didn't say she's so talented! She able to crawl to the second spot at the ranking!" the girl said through the crow.

Claire smirks when she heard the word little sister. So the bitch finally comes out she thought to her self.

"Wait...she's what? Ranked 2 impossible, she can't even used her magic....lies" Claire said then rolled her eyes at the crow.

"Claire are doubting me now? And yes! She's ranked after Heaven! Do you believe that! And she even said that she's not even related to the your father to the king!"

Claire clicked her tongue in annoyance, is she telling me that the Bitch is more better than me now!? She's at the academy? She even throw her own father. And she's even with my Heaven!

Then a sudden plan hits her, her smile went wider. Those assassins didn't even killed the bitch the last time her little sister was vanish in their kingdom.

This time...this time, she will finish the job....I will kill that bitch for ruining father's trust on me! You'll see Samantha...what Claire's capable of.

"Claire? Claire? Are you still in there?"

"Ayona, I want you to keep your eyes on her....I'm coming.." Claire said

*****

"What happen to the Princess!"

"We don't know?! She just suddenly collapsed!" said by the girl between her sobs.

"Rowena! My dear..." said by the girl with a tremendous mana was escaping from her body.

Matilda. The Queen of White Witches.

"Grandma...." said by the girl in her bed, Matilda sit on the mattress then held her grandchild's hands.

"What do you...." Rowena said and worried was written on her pretty face.

"She's fine Rowena...that Brat...is strong...what I'm worried about is you...my Child.." Said by Matilda then caresses Rowena's hair.

"I'm fine Grandma... My heart is a little hurt but...I'm fine" Rowena said then weakly smiles at her grandmother

Matilda smiles at her grandchild. She saw in her orb that the brat is fine, but she is worried about the orb, she needs to get the orb to fix Rowena's soul or else Rowena will die.

She can feel that her grandchild soul is slowly disappearing because of the crack on the orb. But she know how essential the orb was for the brat, but saving her grandchild must come in line first. She knows that the brat will gladly gave it to her but the problem was the academy, no Witches is allowed to enter the Academy or else the war between the two species may occur. Crow messages will only allowed when crow is not from restricted realms, and clearly their realms is one to those.