18

"You're a Princess?..."Wala sa sariling sabi ni Dark habang nakatingin sa babae na inaayos ang buhok nito, sa loob ng silid nito.

"Hmm..the 10th Princess of Hatolian Kingdom to be exact" Samantha said as she tied her hair in high ponytail, before looking at Dark who's currently trying to Process the information. He narrowed his brows before speaking.

"But Hatolian Kingdom only has 9 Princess and 5 Princes. How come there's a 10th Princess?" He doubtly said to Samantha making her to rolled her eyes.

"Suit yourself then" Samantha said before looking wearing her black cape. The light of the moon is so bright that she can see the whole Academy up here.

Alam ni Dark na hindi ugali ni Samantha ang magsabi ng mga bagay na walang katotohanan. At nasa pangalan nya ito mismo 'Evergreen' pero ang akala nya ay nagkataon lang ito. Pero bakit itinago ni King Leon na may ikasampung Prinsesa?

Napasabunot naman sa sarili si Dark. Royal family is so troublesome it making his head hurt. He thought.

"So....anong plano mo ngayon nandito na ang Kapatid mo Captain" Dark ask before hopping in the railing, like he will not die if he falls from it. Samantha smirks

"Play with her games. That bitch is afraid of me but didn't admit the fact" Samantha said.

'Even me myself is afraid of you Captain'

"But first..." She said before looking at the photo that Dark gave her before smiling. "We have to eliminate all un important people stood in our Prince's coronation" Samantha said before wearing her white mask. Dark smile brightly at her before wearing his black mask. "Aye...Captain" Dark answered.

***

"Your Highness...the Earth Elemental Sage. Sir Jones is survived the assassination attempt on him. He said Reaper,  the King Erin Sword saved him" Vince said to the lying King Arthur in his bed.

He palely smile. At last Erin moved. He's starting to worried that Erin will move when the time is running out, thank goodness he did not.

"Gave me my stationery." The king said before trying to get up, the butler help him before asking his King.

"What will you do..My king?" The butler ask, before handing the stationery and the fountain pen to the weak King. "Leaving my son a final bomb before I leave this World" The king said before starting to write even his hands is shaking.

***

Samantha yawns making Katalina look at her. "Napuyat ka ba kagabi?" tanong nya sa kaibigan. Samantha smile before answering. "Kinda..."

"Balita ko kinausap ka daw ni Princess Claire? Totoo ba yun" Katalina ask. She nod again. "Why?" Deon asked too.

Gusto ng umirap ni Samantha pero pinigilan nya ang sarili kaya imbis na pagirap ay ngumiti na lamang ito. "She just want me to tour her in the Academy" Sabi nya na kinapalakpak naman ni Katalina

"Wow! I wish I can talk to her too! She seems nice" Katalina said, making Samantha rolled her eyes. Yeah right.

"No chance at all...your hella shy. Sa akin at kay Sam ka lang nakakapagsalita ng ganyan" Deon said before drinking his juice making Katalina pout, he just chuckled at her reaction.

Habang abala ang dalawa sa pagaasaran ay napataas naman ang kilay ni Samantha dahil sa dalawa.

Deon likes Katalina.