37

Heaven look at the brunette girl, before sipping on his wine. "Tell me Princess Samantha. How'd you fall in love with Top Skywalker? If I may ask?" Heaven stated making his mother to look at Samantha.

"Who's Top Skywalker? My dear" the Queen said before looking at her. Samantha smiles before showing her wedding ring on her finger. "Oh my! Your getting married!" The Queen exclaimed in shock.

Samantha shyly nodded. "Yes my Queen, and he's very lovable, loyal and love me for who I am. Ops sorry for my blabbering" Samantha said. The Queen can see in her emerald eyes sparkle as she said those words.

The girl is inlove. The Queen thought.

On the other hand, Heaven is looking very closely at Samantha, searching some cracks in her facade but he saw none. Its pure too pure that he's starting to be suspicious.

"Its such a shame, I was thinking for you and Heaven to be together again....I guess its too late now" The Queen said Samantha smiles plainly didn't know how to respond to the Queen. Heaven also sigh in defeat.

The girl is good at this, paano nya ba malalaman kung kapanalig nga ito ng kapatid nya? Ang sabi sa kanya ni Xer ay nagpla-plano ang kapatid nyang si Sky para makuha ang kanyang trono. As if he will let that. If this beautiful Princess is helping his brother....

I will eliminate her first. He thought.

Samantha glance at the big orjasta in the air, showing them the contestants for this year Beast Exam.

orjasta is similar to Majasta. Orjasta is used to show imagines from far away locations but it causes big amount of Mana to those who used it unlike Majasta that uses 0.1% of Mana.

Her eyes was darted on the two young Man that talking the lead on the exam. A smile was form on her pinkish lips. She's amazed on how Aris can be a reliable person. She watch how Aris take down two student before ripping their name tags, Top on the Other hand was doing the same, and when they both done. The two young man continued on their tracks.

'When you watch him in this view he looks strong and masculine man, unlike when he's....'

Samantha giggle when she remember how Aris run away from Calaweer  back to their manor. 'That was epic' she thought.

"Should we make a bet?"

Napatingin si Samantha kay Heaven ng bigla itong magsalita. "What kind of bet?" She asked in curiosity.

"Nakikita mo ba yung babaeng yun" sabi ni Heaven sabay turo sa isang babae na mabilis na pinatulog ang tatlong estuyante bago kuhain ang mga name tags nito. The girl hair has short black hair like night, and the way she smirks on the orjasta is making Samantha's brows to twitch.

"Oo nakikita ko" sagot nya sabay tingin kay Heaven. She saw he's smiling face. "I bet 1000,000,000 block of golds that she will ripped those two that talkimg the lead on the exam" he confidently said making Samantha to stared at him, as if she was thinking. She nodded, after a couple of minutes.

"Deal....I bet 5000,000,000 tons of gold that girl will be eliminated using one of those men." She said before smirking, they both look at the orjasta to watch the exam.

'Those two should be careful. This dork send his assassin there' Samantha thought as she intensely glance the imagine on the orjasta.

***

"Ready! Positions....Go!" Ms. Darlene said before firing one magic ball to sky, making the students of Mage Department to start running, the crowd went wild and started to choose their Mages and guess who will be the winner for this round.