4# He crashes the date

He crashes the date

Aaron Hotchner:
"One coffee for you and one for me", he says with a smile and puts the drinks on the table. "Thank you. It's a nice coffee shop", you answer and take a sip of the coffee. "Yeah. What you do in your free time?", the FBI agent asks interested. You play with the coffee cup. You're a little nervous. "I like to being outside and jogging", you answer. "I like it too", he replies with a smile. "I shouldn't ask, but ...", you begin your sentence, but his phone interrupts you. Aaron raises his eyebrows. "Please excuse me", he mumbles. The FBI agent answers the call. His face darkens. "I'll be there in a few minutes", the FBI agent ends the conversation. "I'm sorry. We have a new case", he explains the problem. You fake a smile. "It's okay. This is your job", you shrug your shoulders. "I'll make it up. It's a promise. I'll call you, bye", Aaron says goodbye and kisses you on the forehead. Then he's gone. "I'll pay for the drinks. No problem", you speak to yourself and sigh.

Derek Morgan:
You're in the cinema with Derek. He tries the old trick. The FBI agent yawns and puts his arm on your shoulder. A big smile on your face, while you blush. You put your head on his shoulder. Suddenly you two hear steps. "Derek?", someone asks. "Oh no", Derek whispers. A flashlight is directed at you two. "Why is your handy off, Derek? We have a new case", Spencer asks his partner. Your date points at you. "I'm in the cinema and you're disturbing. Is this a good reason?", Derek answers. The FBI agents sigh synchronous. The people complain about the disruption. "Can we go outside?", you ask. Morgan grabs your hand and leave with you and Spencer the hall. "(Y/N), I'm so sorry, but I have to go. Please don't be mad or sad. I'll call you", Derek promises and hugs you gently. He don't want to let you go. "Come on, Derek. You've to save the world", you try to push him in Spencers direction. "Alright. See you", the FBI agent gives up. Now you're standing here alone. The movie will not be the same without Derek.

David Rossi:
It's a beautiful day. You and Dave are in the park and enjoy the sun. "I was the last year in Italy and I would have loved to stay there", you answer with a smile. Suddenly the FBI agent takes your hand in his. Your heart skips a beat. "I considered to spend the holidays in Italy this year. Would you come with me if I ask you?", Dave explains. You raise your eyebrows surprised. "Really? ...I ... I'm speechless, but I would say yes", you reply with a smile on your face. He squeezes your hand. "Good to hear. The beach is so beautiful in the evening", the FBI agent says. Before you can answer something a black SUV stops with screeching tires in front of you two.  You wince scared. "No, not yet", Dave whispers and sighs. You look at him confused. Two men climb out of the car. "You're hard to find", one of them says. "I'm sorry, but we have a new case", the other one explains the reason. Dave sighs and kisses your hand. "I'm really sorry, but I've to go. I'll call you", he says goodbye. You feel a little bit alone now.

Spencer Reid:
"Sorry, that I'm late", you apologize and hug Spencer, "There was another emergency." The FBI agent takes your handbag. With his free hand he takes yours. "No problem. I can understand it. How are you?", Spencer asks with a smile. "Fantastic. How are you?", you reply. "It was never better", he whispers and blushes. Both of you enter the elevator. No one knows what to say. You're nervous even if this isn't normal for you. "What are we doing today?", you break the silence between you and him. "I would like to show you my favourite place", the doctor answers. You raise your eyebrows surprised. "Great", you just say. The security man nods to you two friendly. You don't realize as the man grabs his walkie-talkie. "Doctor Spencer Reid?", the security man turns to Spencer, "Someone would like to speak to you, sir." He points at a screen. Garcia appears on the screen. "I'm sorry, but we have a case", she explains the reason for the disruption. Before the FBI agent can contradicts you put your hand on his shoulder. "I understand it. Go, Spencer", you say honestly, "Call me when you're back. Bye!" You kiss him on the cheek and leave the house alone. "SHE is your date?", you hear Garcia's voice. "She WAS my date...", Spencer answers sad. You heartbeat speeds up.