Mummy & Baby

Baby and Mummy

Aaron Hotchner:

"You have Aaron's eyes. So dark and deep", you whisper and kiss Ajay's forehead. Your son giggles, while he grabs your finger. "Good to know", you didn't recognized that your husband entered the room. "I've told you only a thousand times, my love", you roll your eyes. Without a word he lies down next to you and Ajay. "Jack sleeps finally. Now I have time for my another two angels", he kisses your cheek.

Derek Morgan:

"Baby doll! Sweetie! I'm home", Derek enters the apartment. "We are in the bedroom!", you answer almost yelling through the rooms. "You are so pretty, Delilah", you smile, while she holds one of her favourite books. Derek opens the door and stops for a second. "Oh my god! I've never seen a more beautiful girl than you, sweetie!", he rushes to her side. Your cross you arms. "Thanks!", you mumble. "I can't describe your beauty. You're too beautiful for the world", your husband kisses your forehead. Much better...

David Rossi:

"Only one more step. Look at the birds, honey", you hold the hands from your little girl. David enters the room with two cups. "Coffee and hot cocoa! Oh! Do you watch the birds, princess?", he asks his daughter. She giggles as an answer and stomps with her little feet. It's obviously that she likes the birds. You lift her up and David gives her the cup with the cocoa. Now the birds are uninteresting.

Spencer Reid:

Spencer is finally home and can see his little family again. Laughter greets him when he opens the front door. The FBI agent pokes his head into the living room. You sit on the couch with your son. You tickle him with your long hair. Damian loves this and laughs always. It sounds really corny, but in this moment he's the luckiest man on the world.