20# You're pregnant again

You're pregnant again

Aaron Hotchner:

"You're pregnant again, Mrs Hotchner", the doctor says with a slight smile. Your eyes widen shocked. "This time everything will be fine", he tries to comfort you. You want a baby so bad, but now you're just scared. What if something happened again? You fake a smile. It still hurts.

"Thank you", you mumble and leave the room. There are so many questions in your head and fears in your heart.

***time skip***

It's the moment now. You have to tell Jack and Aaron that you're pregnant. They sit at the table in front of you. "Dinner is perfect like every evening, my love", your husband smiles. You just stare at your plate. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?", the FBI agent asks worried, 'cause you didn't answer.

"What? Sorry, I was lost in my thoughts", you stutter. Sometimes you forget that he reads you like an open book. You're hiding something and he wants to know your secret. Jack doesn't know what's going on. "Are you sick, Mummy?", the fear in his eyes breaks your heart. Immediately you shake your head. "No, I'm totally fine", you reply.

You have to admit that you are nervous. Are you and your family ready for this again? It doesn't matter now, because there is no turning back. "It's something else... I'm...pregnant", you whisper the last word. You hope they don't understand it.

"That's ... that's great!", Aaron smiles. He is happy and sad at the same time. The loss still hurts in his heart. "Really?", you understand his restrained emotions, because you feel the same way. "This time nothing will happen. I'll be careful", you add. Jack looks at you with his big eyes. He misses his sister or brother. "I'll take care of you, Mummy", the boy smiles and hugs you tightly.

Without a word Aaron joins the embrace. He kisses your head. "We are ready for our little angel. I love you", the FBI agent whispers in your ear. You bury your face in his shirt. "I hope so. I love you too", you reply with a sad smile. "I love all of you", Jack adds.

Derek Morgan:

"It can't be true! Please. I'm not ready", you mumble and hide your face in your hands. The doctor sighs. "Sorry, but you are "just" pregnant again", he tries to cheer you up with his "just" joke. You stare at him with big eyes. You can't hold it back. The pain is too much.

"Are you kidding me?!", you almost yell. The doctor raises his arms in defence. "Sorry! I'm just the doctor here!", he laughs nervously. Without a word you leave him alone.

***time skip***

You need to tell Derek what's going on otherwise you freak out. There are so many feelings in you in this moment. With shaky hands you enter the office. "Derek", you run into his arms. He puts his arm around you surprised. "Baby doll? Are you alright?", the FBI asks you worried.

You can feel his fast heartbeat, while you shake your head. "No, nothing is alright. I'm pregnant again and I don't know if I'm ready for this. I'm so scared", you mumble upset into his shirt. Derek is speechless so he just stares at the floor. Tears appear in his eyes. He should be happy, but the sore still hurts. Secretly the FBI agent is also scared.

"Please, say something", you raise your head to look at him. With your thumb you wipe the lonely tear on his cheek away. "I'm not ready just like you, but this is our second chance. I want this baby. I love this baby already. We can handle this together", Derek replies and kisses your head. "I promise you that I'll protect you this time. No one will hurt you. Our baby is safe", he adds. You know he's right.

"God grant us the serenity to accept the things we can't chance, courage to change the things we can, and wisdom to know the difference. We are by your side", Spencer interferes into the conversation. Behind him Derek's team. "Thank you", a tear runs over your cheek. Penelope hugs you tightly. "I can't wait to buy your little angel so many things", she sobs in your ear. Typical Garcia.

David Rossi:

"Congratulation. You are pregnant again, Mrs Rossi", the doctor smiles. Your hear skips a beat. "Not again...", you whisper and shake your head. Tears run over your cheeks. Your heart can't stand more pain. The wound in your heart is still there.

"Do you need a glass of water?", the doctor asks you worried. You just shake your head. "I know it's hard. You should talk to your husband", the man in front of you tries to comfort you. He's right. You know you can't handle it alone.

***time skip***

For hours you sit alone in front of the catalogs for baby clothes. You want to look through them, but you are too scared. You don't want to deceive yourself with false hopes. Suddenly someone opens the front door. "Darling, I'm home!", David greets you. Since the loss he isn't the same anymore.

You don't blame it on him, because you've changed too. "(Y/N)? What's ...?", he doesn't end his sentence. His eyes hang on the catalogs. "Don't hurt yourself, Darling. Throw them into the bin", the FBI agent suggests and kisses your head. To his surprise you shake your head slowly.

"I can't. We are going to need the catalogs", you reply, while you turn around. David plays always with his ring when he's confused or nervous. "Crazy, right? I don't know if I can handle this", you know exactly how he feels. "You're not alone. I'm by your side. It's a miracle. Our little baby", David smiles and puts his hands on your belly.

"But it still hurts", you sob. Again tears. Without a word he hugs you tightly. Your husband strokes your back gently. "I know, darling. The world is unfair and I hate this guy, who has killed our angel, but we got a second chance. You have to be strong for the other angel in you", he whispers in your ear.

"You are right. I'll be strong for our baby", you whisper. David strokes a lock of hair behind your ear. "This is the woman I love", he smiles and kisses your nose.

Spencer Reid:

"I'm surprised, Mrs Reid. You're here without pregnancy tests?", the doctor tries to cheer you up. You look at him with your sad eyes. It's obviously that you're not in the mood for jokes. His smile fades away. "I'm sorry. You are pregnant again, Mrs Reid. Congratulation?", he doesn't know how you'll react.

You look at him surprised. Is this a good or bad thing? Your body decides for you. Against your sake a slight smile appears on your lips.

***time skip***

The entire day you're lost in your thoughts. You are just so confused. "Hey, (Y/N)! Where are you with your head?", someone shakes your shoulder. Confused you look at the person in front of you. "Sorry, Spence. I was thinking about something", you reply.

"Do you want to talk about it?", Spencer asks you, while he hugs you tightly. You bury your face in his chest and sigh. "I'm not sure. It's so complicated", is your answer. To your surprise he laughs. "You know my second name is complicated. We go through everything together, right?", your husband explains. You roll your eyes, but you have to admit that you feel actually better.

"We talk about this later", you decide. Without a further word he grabs your hand. After a few steps you stop again. "No, I'm just so confused. I'm pregnant ... again", you can't hold it back. Desperate you run your fingers through your hair. To your surprise Spencer smiles like an idiot.

"This isn't complicated! That's great! I can't wait, my angel!", he laughs and spins you around. Without a word he grabs your hand and drags you outside. Just in time Derek and Penelope joins you two. "Pregnant! Pregnant! Pregnant!", Spencer informs them. Derek laughs and shakes his head. "Calm down, pretty boy! You get a heart attack", he puts his hand on his shoulder. In the meantime Penelope one of her death hugs so you can't breathe for a few seconds. "Can't breathe!", you wheeze and she lets you go.

"Sorry, I'm so excited! Stuffed animals, diapers, various toys!", Garcia exclaims. Spencer joins her and lists more things. You change a glance with Derek. Great, two heart attack patients...