6# You meet his team

You meet his team

Aaron Hotchner:
Today you finally meet his team. You're really nervous, because you want to show them your best side. You squeeze the little hand. Jack smiles and tries to calm you down. "They will love you. I'm sure", the little boy says. You feel actually better. With your "son" you enter the large building. You're really impressed.
In the elevator your heart races and your hands are cold. "Don't be nervous. I'm here with you", Jack tries his luck again, but now you don't feel better. The boy leads you to the small group of agents. Jack is now the adult and you feel like the child. "Hello everyone! This is my new mummy!", the young Hotchner introduces you to the small group. It's Aarons team. The eyes of the boy shines almost as bright as the sun. The agents turn their heads to you and Jack.
Suddenly everything happened so fast. A woman with red hair shakes your free hand. "Oh my god! You have to be (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)! I'm so glad to finally meet you", she admits excited. You're a little bit confused. "Garcia, calm down", another woman with black hair interferes in the one-sided conversation, "My name is Emily Prentiss and this is Penelope Garcia." You just smile, 'cause you're speechless. The agents actually like you before they know your name.
"I'm Derek Morgan. This is Jennifer Jareau, David Rossi and ...", Derek introduces you to the rest of the team. "She isn't able to remember all the names, because the brain can only process  a certain capacity of new information. That means ....", the last agent interrupts his friend. Morgan doesn't care. "...this is doctor Spencer Reid. Our little genius, but he has no idea when he has to shut up", he ends his sentence.
"Nice to meet you, Penelope, Emily, Jennifer, David, Derek and Spencer", you remember all the names. "I see you've already met my team. Hey, buddy", Aaron guess correctly and lifts up Jack. The agent kisses your cheek. "I'm sorry to end this conversation but my family and I have an appointment." You leave with your two men the room.
"Family?! He said family! The two are getting married soon! I can feel it! Oh my god! I'm so excited!", Garcia repeats happy. The other agents just sigh.  

Derek Morgan:
"This is a really bad idea!", you try to persuade your boyfriend. Derek laughs and puts his arm around your shoulder. "That's what you think, baby doll", the FBI agent answers with a smile. You roll with your eyes. "Give me one reason why this isn't a good idea?", he wants to know, but you don't have one. You are silent for a few seconds. "Maybe they don't like me! I don't know!", you break the silence and shrug your shoulders. Derek sighs and shakes his head. He stops and you look at him with big eyes. "My team like you even before they know you", the FBI agent tries to calm you down. "Alright. Let's go", you nod.
Penelope Garcia organizes a house party. For Derek it's an opportunity to meet his team. There are so many reasons to stay at home. You don't like your outfit and your hair has a life of its own. The FBI agent knocks on the door. In the meantime you try not to run away.
A woman with red hair opens the door. She has a big smile on her face and hugs Derek in front of you. You feel a bit redundant. The woman points at you. "Is this your ...?", she doesn't end the sentence, but everyone know what she means. Morgan puts his arm around your waist and nods. "I'm Penelope Garcia. Nice to meet you!", the woman greets you and shakes your hand. "My name is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", you introduce yourself.
Penelope grabs your hand and drags you into the living room. "This is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)! Derek's Girlfriend. Have fun!", the woman says to the another agents. Your heart skips a beat. All eyes are on you and you feel uncomfortable.
 "Just smile", Morgan whispers in your ear and kisses your cheek. "I didn't know that Derek has such a beauty as a girlfriend. My name is Emily Prentiss. Nice to meet you", she breaks the ice and shakes your hand too. You're speechless. "Yeah, I really like your dress. I'm Jennifer Jareau. This is Aaron Hotchner, David Rossi and Spencer Reid", Jennifer says honestly.  "Thank you", you turn to Reid, "Your last lecture on the psychology was fascinating!" The agents raise in sync their eyebrows. "You understand something?", David asks surprised. "Yes. I've studied psychology. Why is that so strange?", you answer confused.
"Nothing... I like her! What do you think of the new theory ...?", Spencer asks you with a smile. The other agents shake their head. "I think she's a little genius like Reid", Emily mumbles. The others can only nod in agreement.

David Rossi:
Today you have a day off. You buy a coffee and a lunch, because you know that David has no time. A little bit nervous you are waiting for the elevator. You hope that you find Rossi in this large building. You're really lucky. After a few seconds you already see him. He sits at his table and talks with someone. You try to ignore the confused look of the other agents.
With a smile you walk directly to your boyfriend. The woman in front of David points at you. "I think you have a visitor", she says and leaves the two of you alone. "Hey, darling. What are you doing here?", David asks you surprised and kisses you. "I bring you something to eat. Maybe you're hungry", you explain the reason, while you put the coffee and the lunch on his table. "You're so nice and sweet. Thank you so much", the agent replies and kisses you again.
"Hello! I'm Penelope Garcia!", a woman with red hair interferes. Penelope looks at David as if she was expecting something. The FBI agent rolls with the eyes. "This is my girlfriend (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", Rossi introduces you to her. On Penelope's face appears a big smile. "I already knew that. I just wanted to hear it from you", she replies. You're a bit confused so you don't say a single word. This is a really awkward situation.
"You scare any girlfriend, who dares to get in your near. How do you do it? By the way my name is Derek Morgan", someone says and shakes your hand. "She has the sixth sense. Emily Prentiss", another one FBI agent tells you his name. Actually you only wanted to bring David something to eat. Now you meet his team.  
"Now she is really confused. I'm Jennifer Jereau. This is David Rossi, Spencer Reid and Aaron Hotchner." So many names. You can't remember so many names. "Hi. Nice to meet everyone", you say with a smile and wave. "I think we need to work. We have a case", David breaks the silence.  "That's a pity. I had so many questions. For example when the wedding is", Garcia mumbles. Wedding?! Your eyes widen. "We have to go, Garcia!", Derek says and drags the woman into the meeting room. "I'm sorry. Next time I'm warning you  before you meet my team", David sighs. "It was really interesting. See you later", you answer and leave him alone.

Spencer Reid:
You already met his team, but there was no time for a conversation. It's a normal workday. Today you have to work with Spencers Team. In their case a bomb was involved. "Come on, elevator. This is really urgent", you whisper and roll with your eyes.
After a few moments you enter the big room. Spencer waves already with a big smile on his face. The FBI agent hugs you gently and kisses your forehead. "Here is the report on the bomb. I hope it helps", you explain the reason your visit. "Hey, do you want to meet the team again? The last time was a bit stressful", Reid asks you hopefully. "Sure, but I don't have much time", you answer. Before you can end your sentence Spencer already drags you into a meeting room.
The entire team sit around the table and check out files. "Maybe you know her, because you met my girlfriend already. This is (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)", Spencer introduces you to the agents. You  smile and wave. This is an awkward situation for you. Derek - you can only remember his name - points at you. "You are the leader of the disposal team! You were pretty sassy and happy for an emergency call", the agent remembers the day.
You just shrug your shoulders and smile. "My name is David Rossi. This is Aaron Hotchner, Emily Prentiss, Jennifer Jereau and...", another agent tells you his name. "Penelope Garcia. Nice to see you again ... especially at Reid's side", she introduces herself and shakes your hand. You put the folder with the report on the table. "This is the report on the bomb. I hope it helps", you repeat your sentence again. Derek flicks through the report. The FBI agent gives Aaron the folder. Morgan shakes his head and looks at you. "Maybe you have to explain it, 'cause I don't understand a word. It reminds me of the lectures, which Spencer holds always", he compares you with your boyfriend.
"I'm sorry. This isn't complicated. We found the bomb in thousand pieces. My team and I have to put the pieces together like a puzzle, but then we found this...", you explain your report. After a few minutes Derek nods. "I understand it. It's a miracle", he says. Spencer raises his eyebrows. "I didn't know how a bomb works", Reid admits. "I like this girl! Finally I don't feel like a fool beside Reid", Morgan laughs. You blush and feel good.