22# Your baby

Your baby

Aaron Hotchner:

"Sweet, Jack. I really like the drawing", you smile and kiss his head. Suddenly you feel a sharp pain. "Oh god!", you gasp and put one hand on your stomach. Jack next to you is really scared. "Mummy! What's wrong?", he asks worried.

You try to calm down and breathe. "Jack, please call Aaron. The baby comes", you answer between two breaths. Now the boy is excited and grabs your cell phone. "Daddy! Daddy! The baby comes!", he yells. You can see Aaron's happy face in front of your eyes. A slight smile appears on your lips. Again the pain.

***time skip***

"Just a little bit more, my love", Aaron cheers you on. "No, please", you almost sob and shake your head. Of course you push again. Suddenly you hear someone crying. "Oh god! It's a boy!", your husband exclaims with tears of joy. The pain is forgotten when you see your baby for the first time. "You're so beautiful, little boy", you smile and he grabs your finger with his little hand.

"What's his name?", the doctor wants to know. "Ajay Nathaniel Hotchner", is your answer. The boy giggles in agreement. "Apparently he likes his name", the nurse laughs. Your life is perfect now with your baby in your arms.

"Do you want to hold him?", you ask your husband. You don't have to tell him twice. Aaron looks at his sweet son. "You have the eyes of your mother", he smiles and kisses Ajay's forehead. "And your nose and hair", you reply and wink at him.

Derek Morgan:

"Yeah, we need more chocolate", you yell through the room. "Of course, baby doll", Derek answers. The two of you had another movie day, because you can't do anything with your huge belly. Suddenly you wince, because you feel a sharp pain.

"Oh god! Derek!", you wheeze. To your surprise the FBI agent laughs. "Have I missed a good scene?", he asks and enters the living room. Derek almost drops the things in his hands. "Oh god!", now he understands what you wanted to say. "Yeah! Baby! Now!", you almost yell. Your husband rushes to your side. "Okay, I call the ambulance. Just breathe", you roll your eyes.

***time skip***

"I have you for everything! That's your fault! Oh god!", you grumble and squeeze his hand. "I know, I love you too. You can do it, baby doll", Derek cheers you up and doesn't even flinch. "He is really a dream husband. You better keep him", the nurse sighs.

"I don't care about this in the moment", you answer sarcastic. Your husband kisses your hand softly. "It's okay. You are great. Just a little bit more", he tries to cheer you up. Finally someone cries. "That's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen", the doctor compliments and gives you your baby. "What's her name?", the nurse wants to know.

"Delilah Jamie Morgan", is Derek's answer. With tears in his eyes he strokes her little cheek. "She's perfect like you, baby doll", he adds and kisses your forehead. "You're perfect too", you answer. Your little family is perfect.

David Rossi:

"We need more pickles ... Um ... Never mind", you don't feel good suddenly. "What's wrong, darling?", David asks worried. The only thing you feel now is pain. You gasp, while you put your hands on your belly. Your husband rushes to your side. "I think the baby comes", you answer.

He raises his eyebrows. "Now?! We are in the supermarket", David replies. His head is empty in this moment and he forgets what he should do. Without thinking you grab his shirt collar. "Call an ambulance! Now!", you wheeze. You don't have to tell him twice.

***time skip***

"Good, you're done soon. Stay strong, darling", David doesn't leave your side. "You say that for five hours! Get out!", the last sentence is for your baby. "Just a few pushes, Mrs Rossi!", the doctor cheers you on. You sigh and roll your eyes.

"Fine! I hope you are happy, little baby!", you mumble and do your best. Your baby needs another hour to enter the world. "Finally your girl is here!", the nurse sighs. She can't hear your whine anymore. "She's beautiful!", she adds with tears in her eyes.

"Just like her mother", David kisses your cheek. "Yeah, I look like the Greek goodness Aphrodite in this moment", you answer sarcastic. "Hello, Luciana Sasha Rossi", you greet your baby for the first time.  "Our little angel." With your thumb you wipe the tear from David's face away. He is so proud of his own little family.

Spencer Reid:

"I'm not sick, I'm just pregnant", you roll your eyes. Penelope is worried about you in every second. "What are you drinking?", she looks at the cup in your hand. You shrug with your shoulders. "Decaffeinated coffee with milk", is your answer.

"But not too much. That isn't good for the baby", Garcia takes your cup and gives you another one with mint tea. "You act like Spencer. I can't drink this tea anymore", you sigh. Suddenly she massages your back. "I'm fine, Penelope! Don't worry!", you try to get out of her grip. Within a second you change your opinion. Before you say something she knows what's going on. "The baby comes!", Penelope yells through the room.

*** time skip***

"This is so exciting!", you hear Garcia through the closed door. Spencer doesn't say a word. He just smiles and holds your hand. That's enough support for you. After a few minutes your baby cries. "Here is your sweet boy!", the nurse smiles.

Of course Penelope enters the room without a permission. She wants to see your boy. "Aww...", Garcia melts like butter in the sun. "Our little Damian Grant Reid", your husband almost cries like Penelope. Spencer can't believe that he holds his son in his arms. "He's so little", you roll your eyes. "He's a baby, my love", you answer with a slight smile.  "Damian has your eyes, (Y/N) and your hair, Spencer", Penelope can't take her eyes of your baby. It will be difficult to take her away from Damian.