16# You're pregnant

You're pregnant

Aaron Hotchner:

You feel sick for a few weeks so you decided to go to the doctor. He has good news for you. "So, Mrs Hotchner. Congratulation! You're pregnant", the man says with a smile. You gasp and put your hand over your mouth. Against your sake tears appear in your eyes. "I hope they are tears of joy", the doctor hopes.

You've never felt so much happiness. The tears don't stop so you just nod. "Thank you so much", you whispers and shakes his hand.

***time skip***

You're so nervous, while you're waiting for Aaron. "Hey, love!", you hear a familiar voice. Now you're really nervous so your heart skips a beat. He kisses your cheek. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?", the FBI agent asks you worried. It's the moment now. You have to tell him your secret.

"Please sit down. We need to talk", it sounds more serious than it should. Without a word he kneels in front of you and grabs your hands. "I'm sorry. It should be easy to say it...", you sigh, "I'm pregnant, Aaron." He looks at you, but you can't see a feeling. To your surprise Aaron smiles and hugs you tightly.

"That's so great! I love you so much! Where is Jack?", he exclaims and spins you around. "In his room playing. He doesn't know it", you answer confused and happy at the same time. "I have to tell him that he gets a little sister or brother", his face is brighter than the sun. You follow him to Jack's room.  

"Hey, buddy!", the FBI agent greets his son and lifts him up. "Daddy!", the boy giggles. Against your sake you smile. They are so cute and in some months there are another sunshine. You can't wait. "Buddy, I have to tell you something. Would you be happy with a little sister or brother?", Aaron wants to know. Jack looks at you with his big eyes then he nods exited. "Yes, Mummy is pregnant!", he yells and hugs his father tightly.

You joins the hug with tears of joy in your eyes again.

Derek Morgan:

"Everything is alright, Mrs Morgan. You're just pregnant. Congratulation!", the doctor smiles. You look at him shocked. "Just pregnant? Why just? Are you kidding me?! To be pregnant is a big thing!", you try to calm down. Your life will change and everything will be complicated, but ... A cute little boy or girl. You know one thing exactly that Derek will be a good father.

"This is a big but good thing, isn't it?", he replies. You just shrug your shoulders. Why did he ask you? You have never been pregnant.

***time skip***

You don't want to wait until Derek comes home. So you decide to visit him. You have to know how he'll react to this information.

"Baby doll! What are you doing here?", the FBI agent discovers you. He kisses you shortly and grabs your hands. Against your sake you have to admit that you're really nervous now. "It's better when you sit down", you suggest. Derek raises his eyebrows worried, but follow your advice.

His chocolate brown eyes meet your (e/c) ones. "I ... I'm ... No ... It looks always so easy on TV", you stutter and run your fingers through your hair. Derek hast never seen you stutter. Yet he's really curious. "You can tell me everything, baby doll", he kisses your hand. Your heartbeat goes back to normal. You're ready.

"I'm pregnant", you spit it out without any drama. For a few seconds the FBI agent stares at you. You can't read his poker face. Suddenly Derek smiles and shakes his head. "That's great! Listen everyone! I'm going to be a father!", your husband yells through the office. His team joins you two. Penelope hugs you tightly. A little bit too tight, because you can't breathe for a second.

"Oh my god! This is so exciting! I can't wait for the baby!", Garcia exclaims. "Me too", Derek agrees and pulls you closer to him. "The most beautiful gift in my life. You'll be a good mother", he adds and kisses your forehead. You bury your face in his chest. "I love you so much", you mumble into his shirt. "I love you two", he answers.

David Rossi:

"Good and bad news", the doctor begins. Your heart skips a beat. Bad news?! You sigh, while you wish David could be by your side in this moment. "Okay, bad news", you answer. To your surprise a smile appears on the face of the doctor. "You have to come again in a few weeks", he explains, "Because you're pregnant. Congratulation!"

You need a few moments to realize what he said. Your face brightens and a smile appears. "Really?", you can't believe it. "Yes, really", the doctor confirms. A dream come true for you.

***time skips***

You look through some catalogs for children's clothes. "Darling, I'm home!", you hear the voice of your husband. As fast as you can you run to him and jump into his arms. He's surprised and confused at the same time.

"Why are you so happy? Something that we have to celebrate with a good wine?", David wants to know and kisses your forehead. "Yeah, good and bad news", you want to make him curious. The FBI agent follows you into the living room. You hide the catalogs under the couch. He sits beside you.

"In a few weeks you'll accompany me to the doctor", you begin with the "bad" news. David raises his eyebrows worried. "What's wrong? Are you sick?", he asks. You try to hold back your laugh. "Because I'm pregnant!", you add happy.

David sighs, but a smile appears on his lips. "You little devil!", he starts to tickle you. Now you can't hold back your laugh. His face was priceless. After a few minutes he lets you go. "Are you excited?, you want to know, while you grabs his hands. David kisses each of your finger and says: "I can't wait to see our little boy or girl."

You get the catalogs. "Good! Then we can think about what we want to buy our sweet baby", you smile and look again through the catalogs. "Isn't that a little bit early?", you just shrug your shoulders. "Maybe, but I'm so excited!", you reply.

Spencer Reid:

"It has to be true, right?", you ask the doctor hopefully. There are five pregnancy tests on the desk in front of you. The doctor laughs, while he look through his documents. "You know the answer already, right?", he replies sarcastic.

You stare at him, because you can't believe it. "I don't know! You're the doctor!, you wheeze. You just want to hear the magical words from him. "Mrs Reid! Five pregnancy tests! Five! They are right! You're pregnant. Congratulation", the doctor confirms and rolls his eyes.

***time skip***

You can't wait to tell him that you're going to be a little family. You enter the meeting room, while your heartbeat doubles. You hope that your husband will be excited like you. "Hey, (Y/N)!", Emily discovers you first. Spencer turns around confused, but a smile appears on his lips when he sees you.

"Can we talk for a second?", you ask him. Derek and Emily exchange a glance. Without a word they leave the two of you alone. "Is everything alright, princess?", Spencer asks you worried and pulls you on his lap. You sigh and intertwine your fingers with his. "What would you say about a little family?", you hope he understand the hint.

"What? I don't understand your question", Reid replies. Your roll with your eyes. "Really? You're a genius, Spence! Count two and two together!", you sigh. You can see the big question mark over his head. The FBI agent has no idea what you want to say.

"(Y/N) is pregnant", someone joins the situation. You turn around to look at Derek. "Thanks. At least he understands the hint. Spencer, you're going to be a father", you smile. "Really?", Spencer laughs. His face is brighter than the sun. Without a further word he kisses your forehead and lifts you up bridal style.

"This is the best day of my life!", now you have your answer. The agent is just as excited as you. He spins you around. Suddenly Spencer stops and thinks about something. "Oh god! We need so many things for our little angel!", everything has to be perfect for his first child.

"Calm down! We have time, Spence", you whisper and kiss his nose. "Okay, okay. Thank you so much", he replies and hugs you tightly.