5# First kiss

First kiss

Aaron Hotchner:
It's been days ago that Aaron called you. The news reported about an explosion. Exactly where the FBI agent is. You look out of the window and wait for a call. The worst scenes of his dead are playing in your head. Your heart breaks in two pieces by such thoughts. The tears are close, but you can hold them back.
Your eyes widen as a black SUV stops in the front of your house. "Oh my god..", you whisper and run out of the house. Your heart skips a beat. Actually Aaron is only a few metres in front of you. He's looking for something in the luggage space of the car. "Aaron!", you call his name with a sob. He turns around and you run into his arms. Without thinking you press your lips against his. The FBI agent holds you tight so nothing can  happens to you. You've never felt so safe.

Derek Morgan:
Like every day go jogging through the park. You take a break and lie down in the grass. You wait yearningly for a call of Derek. You want to hear his voice and know that he's doing well. Again you throw a glance to your phone. No message ... nothing. You sigh and close your eyes.
"Concentrate on something else", you talk to yourself, but it doesn't help. Your thoughts revolve around the FBI agent. For a few moments you concentrate on the sounds of the environment. You hear a breath in your immediate environs. Before you can open your eyes you feel a kiss on your nose. Reflexively you try to punch the something with your fist, but these's intercepted. Confused you open your eyes. "Pretty nimble-witted, kitty cat", Derek says with a smile. Happy you hug the FBI agent. "You're back!", you rejoice and kiss his cheek. Then comes the anger. "Why didn't you call me? I was afraid that you're hurt", you ask him.  "I wanted to surprise you", Derek answers and kisses you.

David Rossi:
You enter the BAU central and nod approvingly. The office is large and equipped with the last technology. "Can I help you?", tear you a voice from your thoughts. You turn around and see a quite colourfully dressed woman. "I'm looking for David Rossi", you answer with a smile. She raise her eyebrows. "Are you (Y/F/N) (Y/L/N)?", the woman knows your name. You nod surprised. "David has told us a lot about you! Nice to meet you finally. I'm Penelope Garcia!", she introduces herself. A big smile is on your face. "Really? That's now ... unexpectedly", you answer.
After a few minutes David hugs you from behind. "I hope you wait not a long time", the FBI agent greets you. With a grin you shake your head. "No, but I heard some interesting news. I met Garcia", you reply. He looks confused. "Apparently you're like talking about me", you explain, "I'm just wondering what you tell them. Perhaps our potential travel to Italy. I don't know maybe about my job or personality. It could also be..." David interrupts you by squeezing your cheeks. "I tell them how much I like you", the FBI agent says. Before you can react he kisses you gently. Penelope winks at you and thumbs up.

Spencer Reid:
Today is a really bad day for you. Another emergency, but one of the worst. Bombs in a school and you have to save the children. You give your best, however the last bomb detonated. There are "just" four dead children. That's four too many. You blame yourself, because you missed something.
Now you're sitting alone in the locker room. You bury your face in your hands. The tears will not stop. "(Y/N)?", you hear a familiar voice. You lift your head a little. "Spencer?", you ask pleading. The FBI agent runs to you and hugs you gently. "It's not your fault", he tries to cheer you up. Your partner Beany told him everything. You shake your head. "It's my fault! I could have saved them!", you sob. Spencer strokes your cheeks then he kisses your forehead. You stop and stare at him. "You've give all you had and the rescued children will thank you. I'm here for you and will never leave you", the FBI agent explains. Gently you put your lips on his. Your heart skips a beat, but it feels right.