10# You get kidnapped

You get kidnapped

Aaron Hotchner:
"It's bed time, sweetie", you say and lift Jack up. The boy sighs and puts his head on your shoulder. "I'm not tired", he mumbles, but you know better. In a few minutes he will fall asleep like every time. Without a further word you enter his bedroom. Jack crawls in his bed, while you sit next to him. "Do you tell me one of your funny work stories?", your "son" asks you with big eyes. You stroke his head. Of course you can't say no to his sweet face.
"Alright. For two weeks a man with his cat...", you begin your story, but a loud noise interrupts you. It sounds like a shattering vase. Your heart skips a beat and you can't breathe. It can't be Aaron, 'cause he comes back in two days. You grab Jack and put him in the wardrobe. "Be quiet and don't move. Everything will be fine", you try to calm him down. The fear in his sweet eyes breaks your heart.
With shaky and cold hands you leave the room. Unfortunately you have nothing to defend yourself. As quietly as possible you are sneaking down the stairs. The only thing you can hear is your own heartbeat. Your heart tries to jump out of your chest. You enter the living room. There you find the shattered vase and an open window.
Before you can scream someone puts his hand on your mouth. Again you can't breathe. "You're not his son, but it doesn't matter. Aaron would die of fear, 'cause you're his true love", a man whispers in your ear. With all your power you try to squirm out of his grip, but it's pointless. The unknown is too strong.
"Don't make me angry otherwise our game begins right here", he warns you. Pain runs through your head. The last thing you see is a black mask...

Derek Morgan:
"Don't worry. I'm waiting in front of the bar. I love you. Bye", you end the conversation and put the handy in your handbag. It's almost midnight. The FBI agent picks you up from work ... almost every day. He wants to protect you. Today he's too late, 'cause he had a case.
"It's so dark", you whisper and feel uncomfortable. You think that someone observes you from the darkness. Your heartbeat doubles, while your hands are cold. With a sigh you shake your head. "Just imagination", you try to calm yourself. You take a look around. No one can be seen. You're alone.
Suddenly you hear a car and hope it's Derek. You're right it's really a car, but not Derek's. It stops in front of you. Scared you take a step back. The black car seems threatening. The passenger door opens. Out of sheer fear you can't move. A black dressed man gets out of a car. Also the black mask says it all. Abruptly you know what's going on.
You try to run away, but the unknown is faster. He wraps his arms around your hip. Without trouble the man pulls you to the car. "Help! Help me!", you scream as loud as you can, while you fight against the unknown. Through the fight you lose your handbag. "Come on! She wakes up the whole neighbourhood", you hear a second voice.
Tears appear in your eyes. You hope Derek finally arrives. The second man grabs your feet so they can finally put you into the car. "With a tough chick like you we will have lot of fun", one of the man whispers in your ear. Laughing the second unknown hits your head against the car door. Without further resistance they put you on the back seat. The only thing of you that is left is your handbag...

David Rossi:
It's a normal day. You're in the supermarket. Tonight David comes back and you're searching for a good wine. Suddenly you hear a shot and people start screaming. You freeze as a masked man appears next to you. With the pistol grip he hits for thee the bottle out of your hand. "On the ground!", he yells. You do what he wants. Exactly in  the wine and the shards.
"Give me the money!", the unknown speaks with the cashier. Your heart skips a beat when you hear a crying child. "This is not enough!", the man shouts. You can't see what's going on. One of the shelves in the way. You just have your imagination. Again a shot and screams. "Everyone sit down in front of me! I want money, jewellery and mobile phones", the man yells and drops a bag on the floor. As desired he gets everything. In the worst moment appear the police in front of the supermarket.
"Now it's funny. Come one, honey!", the masked man laughs and grabs the little girl. The mother cries hard, but does nothing. Your heart breaks into two pieces. "No!", you try to stop him, "She's a little girl. If you want a hostage then take me. Please." All eyes are on you. "Shut up! No one asked you about your opinion", the unknown answers. The gun points at you. "She is an innocent girl. I'm the girlfriend on an FBI agent and...", you try to convince him. Without a word he grabs your arm. "Now you're my best friend", he whispers in your ear. The man drags you out of the supermarket. The police don't stop the two of you, cause you might die if they shoot. "Get in the car", the masked man says and you do what he wants. "I think we'll have fun", he winks at you. Tears appears in your eyes. At least the girl is in safety...

Spencer Reid:
Another day, another bomb. "No, I'll take it", you say to your team. Beany sighs and shakes his head. "It's too dangerous", he replies. You tap with your finger on the construction plan. "We can't tear down the wall and have no other entrance than this small gap. I won't put one of you in danger. I'm the leader and this is my task", you end the conversation. Without a further word you grab your tools and enter the house.
Suddenly you feel uncomfortable and look around. Someone puts his hand on your mouth. Your heart skips a beat and you try to get out of his grip. "You're brave and stupid at the same time. There is a nice little bomb under the car of your disposal team", the unknown warns you. Immediately you stop.
"On the floor is a nice vest for you", he whispers in your ear. Disgusted you turn away your head, but you follow his command. It's a portable bomb. "Looks beautiful on you. Now we'll show us", he puts his hand on your waist and kisses your cheek. You just want to throw up. The unknown shows his face without fear.
Together you leave the house. For a moment the world freezes as the people recognize the bomb on you. "No one will stop us", it's not a question. You can see the fear in the eyes of your colleagues. Inconspicuous you show them with your fingers a two and four. This is the code for a car bomb.
The unknown puts his hand on your neck and drags you to a blue car. He pushes you into the car on the back seat. "What do you want?", you ask him. The man smiles and puts his hand on your cheek again. "Do your beauty sleep", he wants, while you raise your eyebrows. Abruptly something hits you in the face. The world around you goes dark...

Wait for the next chapter! :)