7# Your hidden talent

Your hidden talent

Aaron Hotchner:
It's a rainy Sunday. Finally you can spend time with Aaron and Jack. The FBI agent cooks lunch with his son. They want to surprise you. In the meantime you watch TV. To be exact, international news channel. "This is just unreal!", you sigh and shake your head. There was a terror attack on the French satirical newspaper "Charlie Hebdo". ("JE SUIS CHARLIE!")
"Hey, darling. The lunch is ready", Aaron says and kisses your cheek, "What are you watching?" You sigh and turn off the TV. "It was a French news channel", you answer. The FBI agent raises his brows. "French? You speak French?", he asks you confused. With a wink you shrug your shoulders innocently. "Maybe", you reply mysteriously. He follows you into the kitchen.
"How many languages do you speak?", Aaron wants to know. You put your fingers on your chin as you would think. "Let me think... I believe six", is your answer. "What? Wow, I'm impressed", the FBI mumbles. "It's my hidden talent and our secret now", you say with a smile and kisses him. "Get a room!", Jack laughs in the background.

Derek Morgan:
It's been a eternity that you had a day off. Now you lie on the couch and read a book. Of course in the apartment of Derek. His flat is just more convenient than yours. Suddenly you hear someone enters the flat. "Baby doll?", you hear the voice of your love. "Yeah, I'm in the living room", you answer with a smile.
"Why do we have two flats, if you're always in my apartment?", the FBI agent asks and kisses your forehead. You shrug your shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe you ask my one day", you mumble the last sentence. You change the subject as soon as possible. "How was your day?", you ask him innocently. Derek laughs and puts his arm around your shoulder. "Surprisingly good. Especially your visit", Morgan answers.
Your face is brighter than the sun. "What are you reading, baby doll?", he wants to know and looks at the book. "Nothing special. Just a new theory about the essential trains of psychology", you answer. The FBI agent raises his brows. "What? You're not accidently related to Reid? Perhaps the lost sister or something like that", Derek is desperately trying to make a joke.
You shake your head. "No, I'm not his sister. I just have an IQ of 180 and an eidetic memory...", you whisper. "You're a genius", he briefly summarizes. "I'm not a genius...I work in a bar. This is not exactly the high smartest job", you reply. "But a good thing. Maybe we haven't met otherwise", this is a good argument. You kiss his cheek.

David Rossi:
"You need to defend yourself. I can teach you", David says with a smile. He tries to act cool and winks at you. Without a word you raise your eyebrows. "This is really sweet, but I can defend myself", you answer and kiss his cheek. The FBI agent is confused. "Okay, prove it", he wants to see your skills. Dave drags you into the middle of the living room.
"Are you ready?", he asks and a smile appears on his face. You just nod. He has no idea. Extra slow the FBI agent attacks you from the front. You try to suppress the laugh. With ease you jump on the side.  "We should stop before someone gets hurt", you shrug your shoulders and smile.
David doesn't listen to you. Now he wants to prove his strength and his skills, but you're too good. With a haughty grin you sit on his belly. "I told you that I can defend myself", you say innocently. David sighs and shakes his head. "Okay, you're right. Where did you learn to fight?", he wants to know.
"Maybe I was one or two years in a training", you answer. David isn't convinced that's why he starts to tickle you. After a few moments your stomach hurts from laughing. "Okay, okay! I may have worked for two years as a police officer", you tell him the short story. "Police officer? Your skills are much better", this is a compliment. "I'm just a natural talent", you smile.

Spencer Reid:
Today is again a bad day for you. Another emergency call, but you couldn't save the people. It hurts so much. Your team is already gone. You don't want to go home.  When you close your eyes you can see these horrible pictures. You even hear their cry.
You're alone. It's okay, because you need time alone. You take the violin out of your locker. It's in such situations your rescue. The music calms you down. You're playing with a lot of emotion and passion. A smile appears on your face. In the meantime a lonely tear rolls over your cheek. You have to forget these people. Tomorrow is a new day.
With a sigh you stop. You turn around and wince. "Oh god, Spencer! You scared me", you wheeze. He scratches his head. "I'm sorry, but I don't want to disturb", the FBI agent explains the reason. "It's okay. It was just a heart attack", you mumble and put your violin back into the locker.
Without a word he hugs you gently. With his thumb he wipes the single tear away. "Bad day?", Reid asks. You just sigh, while he kisses your head. "You play very well. It was beautiful", the FBI agent tries to cheer you up. "Thank you. Pizza?", you smile. "Yes, everything you want", Spencer agrees.