18# You lose the baby

You lose the baby

Aaron Hotchner:

You're alone in your bedroom. Aaron works and Jack is in the school, while you went to the doctor. "It's my fault. Why? Just make it stop. It hurts too much", you cry. The way home you hide your tears, but now they burst out. How you should ever handle these guilt feelings in you? You shouldn't work when you were pregnant.

You need your husband by your side. "What's wrong, angel?", Aaron answers your call. You want to say something, but the tears won't stop. "(Y/N)?! Is something wrong with the baby? Is Jack injured?", he asks worried. "Our...our baby is gone. It's my fault", you sob. "I'm on the way home", the FBI agent whispers.

Without a further word Aaron ends the call and drives home. After a few minutes the tears run over his cheeks. He asks himself why this happened to his little family. Why his little angel? He hugs you tightly, because you're broken inside like him. "It's not your fault, my love" Aaron repeats the sentence constantly.

He organized a little funeral for your baby. You wanted something that you remind you of your little angel. "Do you want to give your sister or brother a kiss?", Aaron asks his son. Your heart breaks again. "Bye, baby", Jack mumbles and blows a kiss to the gravestone. Will the pain ever go?

Derek Morgan:

"I'm so sorry, Mr Morgan", the doctor sighs and leaves him alone. Now it's official. Derek can't believe it. The drunken car driver killed your baby with the crash. Tears run over his cheeks. His heart breaks into thousand pieces. The FBI agent is angry and sad at the same time. In this moment he would kill the man, who is responsible for the death of ... You know.

The worst thing for him is to tell you what happened. With a sigh he opens the door to your room. You don't need words, because you see his tears. "No, not our baby", you start to cry. Derek just grabs your hand. No word of the world would alleviate the pain. You want to be alone. Your little baby gone. Forever.

Without a word you run to the bathroom and lock the door. "Baby doll, please!", Morgan wants to comfort you. He leans his forehead against the wood from the door. This is the worst day of his and your life. You don't care about your life anymore. You just want your baby back, but it's impossible. "Why didn't I die with you?", you ask yourself in your head. How can you live your life now? You don't know an answer.

David Rossi:

"Everything will be fine, darling", Dave tries to comfort you. The surgery has saved your life, but what about your baby? In your heart you know that your little angel is gone. "Mr and Mrs Rossi?", the doctor joins the conversation. Now you won't hear his words, because you're too scared.

You and Dave look at him. The doctor shakes his head sadly. He finds no matching words to say it. Within a second your life breaks into thousand pieces like a mirror. "No! That's not fair! I'll find this guy and kill him", David yells angry. You understand his reaction, because you feel the same way. Revenge doesn't bring your baby back.

Without a word you grab his arm. Rossi sits down and hide his face in his hands. The FBI agent cries. Now you want to conform him even if you want to die in this moment. You rub his back and kiss his head. "It's okay, honey. We'll go through this together. We can try it again...", at the end your voice cracks and you cry too. Nothing is okay. You won't try it again. It hurts too much and you are scared to lose the baby again.

It's simply hopeless. It will never be the same again.

Spencer Reid:

"I'm sorry, Mr and Mrs Reid", the doctor says and you two leaves the hospital without a word. You and Spencer are paralyzed. No one says a word. The silence is terrible, but what should you say? Your baby is gone. It's like a nightmare, but you can't wake up. It's the reality.

In your apartment Spencer wants to hug and comfort you. It hurts too much. You enter the bedroom and lock the door. For the rest of your life you want to be alone and cry. You sit down on the ground. Spencer sighs and tears appear in his eyes. Each of your tears break his heart again.

"(Y/N)? Please, let me in", he whispers through the wood of the door. "I'm so sorry. How can I be so stupid?", you sob and hide your face in your hands. "Don't blame it on your good heart. You just wanted to protect the innocent people. That's the reason why I love you so much", he tries to comfort you.

You open the door. "But our baby...", you reply. Spencer hugs you tightly and kisses your head. You bury your face in his chest. His heartbeat calms you down. "I'm by your side. We're strong together, right?", Reid mumbles. You nod slowly. Together forever, but will you ever be the same person again?