25# You're in the military

You're in the military

Aaron Hotchner:

You work as a medic, because you want to help people. Even if you are far away from Jack and Aaron.

Dear Aaron and Jack!

I don't want to complain, but the heat almost kills me. How are you two? I hope you miss me, because I miss my favourite two men so badly. At least the soldiers are nice to me. My father is still an idiot. Please don't ask. He's just a Sergeant, who thinks that he's important. Thank you, Jack for the sweet drawing. I really love it and the other medics are so jealous. I have to work now. Miss you two!

In love, (Y/N)

Derek Morgan:

You love heights like your father. In the end you're a pilot.

Dear Derek!

Thank you for your letter and the cookies from Penelope. I have to hide the cookies under my bed, because my colleagues love them too. The last cookies I've shared with them were gone after five minutes. That's insane!

How are you and Penelope? I'm still fine.... Okay, I can't hold it back anymore. I'll come home to your birthday. Surprise! I wish I could see your face, while you're reading the letter. I'm sure it's priceless. I hope you miss me!

Miss your irresistible smile! (Y/N)

David Rossi:

You love to work with machines. It's a surprise, but the military needed your skills.

Dear David!

How are you and your team? Is everything alright? I'm totally fine as always. The soldiers treat me like a queen... They should be nice to me. I'm  the one, who repair their trucks. For a few days I've  met an Italian mechanic. He was so funny and I want to visit his country one day. Maybe you come with me. I hope it. Oh, great... Another truck broke.  Fine, back to business! I miss you so badly!

Send you a kiss! Your (Y/N)

Spencer Reid:

You're a bomb disposal officer for the military and still a genius.

Dear Spencer!

I hope you're fine! I think I'm ... okay. Yesterday we lost one of our team. It's still hard to lose a colleague . Sorry ... I should be happy, because I'm alive.

What about Penelope, Derek, Emily... your team? Are they alright? I miss you  so badly. Just another three months. Finally! I love my job. It's not the same anymore. Some days I'm so scared to death. I don't want to die in another country.  ... Sorry for complaining! Miss you!

Hugs from Afghanistan! (Y/N)