You/He almost break up

Aaron Hotchner:
I can't make you love me by Adele
You sigh and wait. You wait for hours until Aaron comes back home. "Hey, you are still awake?", the agent asks surprised. You raise your eyebrows and shake your head. "Yeah, that's obviously", you answer. Without a further word you take a picture off the table. His eyes widen as he recognizes the picture of him and his dead wife. "Before you can ask, I found it in your jacket, which I wanted to wash", you whisper. You can feel the tears in your eyes. His silence says it all...

I'll close my eyes, 'cause then I won't see the love you don't feel when you're holding me..

"I know that you still love her and I really understand it. You could have just told me. I won't and can't make you love me. It will hurt both of us", you break the silence. The tears run over your cheeks. You stand up to leave. Apparently Aaron has nothing to say. "Sometimes I heard you talking in sleep. It was always about her... I can't win this fight. So I just give up. I'm sorry, Aaron. Please say Jack that I love him", you explain your decision.
Before you can go the agent grabs your arm. "No, you don't understand. She was my wife and I can't forget her", he says his first words. Angry you pull your arm out of his grip. "I never asked you that you should forget her. You just should be honest and tell me the truth, but you haven't done", you reply. The tears won't stop.
"Please don't argue", you hear a sleepy voice. Your heart breaks in two pieces. Jack stands on the stairs with big eyes. You change a glance with Aaron. "We don't argue, sweetie. Please go to bed. We'll be right there in a moment", you say to the little boy. Jack shakes his head. "Daddy tell Mummy that you love her!", he desires.
"I tried, buddy, but Mummy don't want to hear", Aaron answers with a sigh, "I want to tell her how much I love her. How much I need her. How much she has changed my life. How much I wish that she is my wife."
Surprisingly he tears the picture in his hands. "I don't want to make the same mistakes again. The picture should remind me", the agent explains. You pull him by his tie to you and kiss him.
"Now I want a hot chocolate!", Jack says with a big smile and hugs your leg. "You go to bed, buddy. Tomorrow is school", Aaron answers and lifts him up. "For the breakfast you get a hot chocolate", you promise. The agent kisses your cheek. "I love you, darling", he whispers in your ear.

Derek Morgan:
I will always love you by Whitney Houston
You pack your bag quietly. You know that Derek is something special. Therefore he deserves exactly the same. In your mind you're not what he would need. You're "just" a waitress. Nothing special...
You take one last look at the sleeping agent. He looks so peaceful. Against your sake a smile appears on your face. Next to him on your pillow is an envelope with his name on it. You can't look in his eyes and tell him what's wrong. Your heart breaks into thousand pieces as you leave his apartment. Now on the street the tears flow over your cheeks.

Bittersweet memories...That is all I'm taking with me...
So goodbye... Please don't cry... We both know I'm not what you need...

"I will always love you", you repeat the last sentence of your letter. You hope he understands your reasons. In the rain you're waiting for the bus. Suddenly you get a text message. You raise your eyebrows in the hope it's not Derek. Your hands are cold as you see the picture of the two of you. It's the background of your phone. Tears again...
Why is everything so complicated? Of course he wrote the SMS. You heart skips a beat. "I love you, baby doll", you read the short text message. For a few seconds you can't breathe. As fast as you can you run back to his apartment. Now you realize the mistake that you've almost made. With tears in your eyes you open the door.
"Derek? Derek?!", you cry, while you enter the bedroom. The FBI agent looks at you sleepy. "What's wrong, baby doll?", he asks worried. In the meantime you embraces him. "You know what's wrong, or not?", you are confused.
The FBI agent shakes his head. "I have no idea what you mean", Derek answers and points to the envelope. "Is this for me?", he wants to know. You grab the envelope as fast as you can. "No! You read it anyway! I'm sure ...", you sigh. Derek puts his hand on your forehead. "Are you alright?", he asks with an irresistible smile, "You never answered my SMS, which I sent you yesterday." ... Yesterday?!
"I make breakfast", you mumble and leave him alone. You need time to think. Maybe you have all imagined, but now you have a proof that he loves you the way you are. After a few minutes Derek hugs you from behind. "I will always love you", he whispers in your ear. Your eyes widen. "I knew it! You read my letter!", you exclaim. "Maybe. Just promise that you'll never leave me again, baby doll", is his wish. "Never", you agree. He kisses your cheek. In this moment you feel special.

David Rossi:
When you're gone by Avril Lavigne
For several days it's the same procedure. You wake up and you're ... alone. The bed is made up on David's side. You don't want to leave the bed, 'cause you know that the agent is gone. Maybe at work or at his first wife. She's back and sick. He told you everything, but it hurts anyway. From day to day you lose him a little bit more.
With a sigh you leave the bedroom, because everything in this house reminds you of him. "It can't be worse", you whisper and drive to work. It can...

I never thought  I'd need you there when I cry... And the days feel like years when I'm alone...
When you walk away I count the steps that you take...
Do you see how much I need you right now?

You sit crying on the floor in the bedroom. Your boss fired you today, 'cause he want a younger secretary. Your world breaks like an old mirror into a thousand pieces. How you should pay for your apartment? How you should pay for the treatment of your mother? The cancer slowly wins and you lose her too.
"Hey, my dear. Don't cry...", you hear a familiar voice. You know who embraces you, but you have no force to push him away. David strokes your back and whispers word of cheer in your ear. "Please, stop it! My world is shattered into thousand pieces like a mirror", you mumble, "I know she was your first wife, but it hurts!"
Against your sake he kisses your forehead. "I'm sorry, darling. I don't want to hurt you, but it was a complicated situation", the FBI agent says.
"I know, but I can't live like this", you answer. You wipe the remaining tears away. He looks confused and scarred at the same time. "No, please. Don't leave me! I love you and can't live without you", the FBI agent begs. You're surprised. "What? What about your wife? Do you love her too?", you want to know. David sighs and grabs your hand. "Years ago I loved her, but now you're my world. Can't you see that?", he answers honestly.
"Oh god, I'm terrible. How can you love me?", you mumble. The FBI agent hugs you again and strokes your back. "You're wonderful and this is the truth", he whispers in your ear. "I lost my job today. Maybe I need wine", is your answer. David laughs and lifts you up. "I'm sorry about that, but your wish is my command, darling", he acts like a gentleman. For a long time you feel secure in his arms. You don't want to lose him in your live again.

Spencer Reid:
When I was your man by Bruno Mars
You're on the wedding of your teammate. Unfortunately Spencer works and you try to enjoy the wedding. It's not the same without your love. Your guys know what's going on. Successively they ask you to dance with them. "Just one song. Maybe Spencer...", you agree, but your partner Speedy interrupts you. Without a further word he dances with you.
Puffing Spencer comes much too late, but he did his best to be here at all. His heart breaks when he sees you with another guy. It's "just" your partner, but it hurts him anyway. The agent hears your laugh. You enjoy the dance. Spencer should be by your side not Speedy. In his mind was always the fear that he isn't good enough for you. Too often he's busy. Sometimes with a case, another time with his books, with science or with a hobby...

Too young, too dumb to realize that I should have bought you flowers and held your hand...
Should have gave you all my hours when I had the chance...
Take you to every party, 'cause all you wanted to do was dance...
Now my baby is dancing, but she's dancing with another man...

"Now it's too late ... I'm too late", he whispers and leaves the location alone. You don't notice. After the dance you call the doctor. He doesn't answer. Your heart skips a beat. No matter when Spencer always answer your calls. You try your luck again, but this time with Penelope. "Quite late for a call, sweetie. The team is already back", Garcia greets you with the required information. "Thanks", you end the conversation.
 Is Spencer injured? Car accident? A robbery? There are dozens of possibilities...
You grab your purse and drive to his apartment. No one is there. You're alone. The fear is growing. You don't want to lose him. In your despair you drive to Derek. Your head is empty. Maybe he knows what to do...
With cold hands you knock on the door. Every second feels like an eternity. Finally the agent opens the door. You can't say a word. The tears speak for you. Without a further word he grabs your hand and pulls you into the flat.
"And now tell her, what you told me. She is the person, who should hear your words", Morgan breaks the silence and leaves the room. Spencer is alright. He sits with red eyes on the couch. He looks a little bit like you. "What's wrong, Spence? I thought you were injured or even dead!", you want to know.
The agent just shakes his head. "I don't deserve you. I'm always busy and boring. You were so happy in the arms of another man. It shows me that I've failed. I lost my heart ... I lost my world ... I lost you and this is the biggest mistake I've ever made. If I have the chance I would buy you flowers, held your hand, give you all my hours and dance with you....", he mumbles. His voice shivers.
"You still have the chance. I don't want another man, 'cause I love you and I think you are perfect. I decide who I want...and I've always wanted you", you reply.