9# He gets jealous

He gets jealous

Aaron Hotchner:
It's a normal workday. You have "just" saved the life of a cute shepherd dog. His name is "Big Ben", because he barks on time at 12 every day. The dog is adorable and wild at the same time. The owner also enjoys your company.
You stroke the fur of the dog. "Thank you so much", the man says for the hundredth time. Your face is brighter than the sun. "This is my job. See you next week", you end the conversation. In the meantime Aaron enters your animal ambulance. The FBI agent analyzes the dog owner. In your near Aaron is particularly attentive. He doesn't want you to get hurt by someone. In any case, Aaron Hotchner doesn't like this man.
"What about a drink as a thank you?", the dog owner tries his luck. With a polite smile you shake your head. "That's really nice, but I don't want to", you reject the offer from him, but the man is stubborn. Aaron tries to hold back. He trusts you, but his body speaks for him. His body is tense to intervene at any time.
"What about a hug?", is his next idea. The situation is already uncomfortable. You shake your head slowly. "This isn't a good idea. You have to go now", is your request. The man comes one step closer. "Just a small hug", he doesn't give up. The dog owner is close enough. Aaron grabs his shoulder and drags him away from you. There are only a few centimetres between the two men.
"Your hands on my girlfriend. This isn't a good combination. I'm sure the FBI finds something", your love shows his FBI identity card, "Outstanding bills, drugs or something else. Unfortunately dogs aren't allowed in prison." Without a further word the dog owner leaves your ambulance.  You hug the FBI agent gently. "Thank you and I'm alright before you ask", you mumble in his jacket. Aaron kisses your forehead. "You were jealous!", you can't hold it back. The FBI agent blushes, but shakes his head. "Come on. Jack waits for us", Aaron winks at you. "Don't change the subject!", you shout and follow him...

Derek Morgan:
Spencer, Derek and you drink coffee together. Morgan's mistake, because he knows exactly how well  you get along with Spencer. Now he feels a bit redundant. "This is so awesome! Where did you read that?", you want to know. "You can have the book", Spencer replies and smiles.
Derek sits between Reid and you, but it doesn't help. The two of you are too recessed in your conversation. "That's so nice of you! Do you know about the new lecture of ...", you ask him with a big smile on your face. The FBI agent next to you rolls with his eyes and sighs.
"No, I didn't know it. Would you go there with me?", Spencer answers. That's too much for Derek. "Hey, Reid. I think we need more coffee", Morgan interferes into the conversation.
The genius understand the hint and leaves you alone. "I'm sorry. That wasn't what you wanted", you realize the look in his eyes. "It's okay. I just wanted to spend time with you ... without things, which I don't understand", Derek replies and puts his arm around your shoulder. With a smile you kiss his cheek. "You're so sweet when you're jealous", you giggle. His eyes widen and he raises his eyebrows. "I'm not jealous", your love means unnecessarily.
"Sure. Then it doesn't bother you if I go to the lecture with Spencer ... alone", you suggest. He doesn't look amused. "You're so mean ... ", Derek whispers, because Reid brings the coffee.  "You forgot the milk", the FBI agent winks at his friend. With a sigh the genius leaves the two of you alone ... Again...
"We're not done yet", Morgan means. He kisses you softly. "You're my girlfriend and I don't want to share you with Spencer or someone else." Your heart skips a beat. "I'm all yours...I think we need some time alone", you mumble and kisses his neck. "Everything you want, baby doll", he agrees. Finally Spencer comes back. "We have to go", the two of you say goodbye and leave the coffee shop. "But... Great! Now I have to drink the coffee alone", Reid mutters.

David Rossi:
This isn't the best day for David. He told the other agents of your self-defence skills. Now Derek trains with you in the park and he has to watch. Not the best view for him.
"You should block with the left hand", Morgan shows you the new move. You give your best, but it doesn't work. The FBI agent helps you and leads your hand. David wheezes and looks at the ground.
He doesn't like it when someone touches you like that, but he didn't want to interfere. Derek would immediately know what's going on. The FBI agent doesn't want to explain his reasons. Alone the thought that Morgan is so close to you kills him almost.
"She is all yours, Dave", Derek says with a smile, while he winks at him. The FBI agent knows exactly what's happening in David's head. He puts his hand on Morgan's shoulder. "Hey, that's not the way it looks", the FBI agent tries his luck. That is the most horrible excuse. His friend laughs and shakes his head. "It's exactly what it looks like", Derek replies, "You're jealous." Without a further word David leaves him alone.
The FBI agent hugs you from behind and buries his face in your neck. "Hey!", you giggle. He stops and kisses your cheek. "I think you've trained enough. What about a break?", David asks you innocently. You heard the conversation between Derek and him exactly. "Okay, then you can tell my why you're so jealous", you answer with a smile on your face.
Silence...
"I changed my opinion. You don't need a break", David breaks the ice, but you're stubborn. "No, no, no. You stay here", you grab his arm. The agent sighs. "I think it's cute when you're jealous. It shows me how much you love me", is your argument. David raises his eyebrows. "Really good point. I can't explain you how much I love you, 'cause it's too much", he answers and kisses you passionately.
Derek smiles. "It's exactly what it looks like", he repeats his sentence, "It's true love."

Spencer Reid:
"Aaaaand now you're dead", you say with a smile on your face. The new of your team sighs. Frustrated he drops the tools on the floor. "Pointless... Just pointless. I'll never understand it...", the man in your age mumbles. You try to hold back your laugh. Instead you put your hand on his shoulder.
"Three years ago I said the same words and now I'm the leader of your bomb squad", you try to cheer him up. In the worst moment Beany enters the room. A sarcastic grin appears on his lips. "Hey, douchebag", he greets the new and looks at the fake bomb. "You killed yourself. Sad...", Beany adds to his last sentence.
The anger breaks out of you like a  volcano. Suddenly you grab his shirt collar so you're on his eye level. "You better go now before I help you to get out of this room. I believe the fame of your job aren't good for you", your voice is just an angry whisper. In the next second he leaves the room with a red head.
"Wow! That was impressive", the new breaks the silence. You just shrug your shoulders. "Everyone in my team adheres to certain rules. The bomb disposal team has a high reputation. Interviews for the news are our daily routine, but Beany can't handle it. Now it's again my task", you explain the reason. You point on the bomb. "Try it again", you say.
After a few minutes the new defuses the bomb without a mistake. "Yes! Perfect!", you congratulate. Suddenly he hugs you. Again a bad moment. Spencer bursts into the room. His happy face turns into a fierce grimace. "End of work, Homie. Go home", you have a nickname for the new. The man leaves you to alone with a big smile on his face. With a nickname he's one of the team. Each of you has a nickname.
Without a further word you hug Spence and bury your face in his chest. You can feel his fast heartbeat. "Pizza?", the FBI agent asks you. "Yes, everything you want", is your answer and kiss his cheek, "And don't be jealous. I'm forever yours." He leans his forehead against yours. "I know. I love you", Spencer whispers, but he'll still keep an eye on your team. Only for safety ;)