14# The wedding

The wedding

Aaron Hotchner:
Aaron kisses your cheek in the front of the alter. "You look so beautiful in your wedding dress", he whispers. A smile appears on your lips. You can't still believe it that you marry him today. It's a big wedding with your families and his team.
"If you need me, call me. I don't care if I'm sleeping, if I'm having my own problems or if I'm angry at you. If you need me and if you need to talk to me, I'll always be there for you. No matter how big or how small your problem is I'll be there. Right by your side", Aaron promises. It's time for the rings.

Derek Morgan:
Your father takes you along the aisle. Derek just stares at you, because he is overwhelmed by your beauty in the wedding dress. With tears in his eyes he kisses your forehead. He wants to say you how beautiful you are, but Derek is speechless.
"If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes. Only then would you realize how special you are to me. I will always care for you. Even if we're not together and even if we're far, far away from each other. I love you more than anything in the world", Derek says. Spencer gives him the rings.

David Rossi:
David sighs and fixes his shirt collar. He has to admit that he's nervous. Then finally he sees you. "Oh my god", the FBI agent whispers. "I didn't know that I marry an angel. I love you and this wedding dress", David says charming and grabs your hand.
"There's no awkwardness between us . I'm fine with just staring into your eyes and getting lost in sleepless day dreams with you. I love you more than you could ever know, until forever this will be true, because there is no one I would ever love the way I love you", David admits. These rings show your love.

Spencer Reid:
Spencer runs his fingers through his hair. Derek puts his hand on his shoulder. "Stay calm, pretty boy", he chuckles. When he sees you in your wedding dress his heart skips a beat. "You are the most beautiful woman in the world.
"I swear, I'll do anything to keep you happy. I'll take care of you when you're sick. I'll cuddle you when you are cold. I'll tell you funny stories when you are sad. If you need to bitch, I'll listen and bitch with you. I'll cook for and with you. I'll sing to you when we are on long drives. If you want to go travelling. You know I'll be right by your side. We can do absolutely crazy and adventurous things together. I'm all yours", Spencer promises. Derek hands him the rings.