17# You get hurt

You get hurt

Aaron Hotchner:

"Okay, I need another needle", you say to your assistant. The dog in front of you is really stubborn. "Oh, buddy. I just want to check if you're okay", you sigh, while you stroke over his fur. He looks at you with his big brown eyes.

"Here is the needle, (Y/N)", your assistant comes back. The dog discovers the needle in your hand and goes crazy. He growls angrily and tries to bite you. Surprised and scared at the same time you jump back. Everything happens so fast. Neither you nor your assistant can react.

You fall over your own two feet and land on the ground. Your assistant tried to catch you, but failed. He lands on the top of you and hits his elbow in your stomach. "Damn!", you yell. "Everything will be fine", you calm yourself down in your head. You hope that your baby isn't hurt.

Derek Morgan:

The life isn't fair. Every day you stick to the rules, but today changes everything.

"It's okay. I'll be home in a few minutes", you talk to Derek through your headset, while you drive. "Okay, I can't wait. I love you", he replies.  You want to answer, but you haven't time. Another car crashes into yours. Your view is blurry and every little inch of your body hurts like hell. Someone yells your name. You don't recognize the voice.

"Oh god!", the realization hits you like a punch in your face. Scared you put your hands on your stomach. The baby in you is in danger. Your baby. Tears appear in your eyes. Everywhere is your blood. "Oh no! Please be healthy. Don't leave us. Oh god", you whisper, while the tears run over your cheek.

You try to get out of your car, but the door is stuck. Your body is weak and your head hurt like hell. After a few seconds you pass out.

David Rossi:

Finally the workday is over and you are on the way home. "I can't wait to see you, sweetie", you talk to your baby in your head. Suddenly someone grabs your arm points his gun at you. "Give me all your money!", the man yells.

Tears appear in your eyes. "Everything you want", you sob and give him your purse, cell phone and watch. "Not enough!", the unknown yells again. You just want to protect your baby. "Please, this is everything I have. I'm pregnant", you explain him. Apparently he doesn't care.

Without emotion he punches you with his gun. You fall to the ground, while the man searches through your handbag. "Please, mercy. I'm pregnant", you try to convince him again. He looks at you with his cold blue eyes. "Oh, congratulation! However, your money isn't enough", the man replies sarcastic. A single shot and you feel so much pain. "No, my baby", you sob and try to stop the bleeding. A single shot through your belly.

Spencer Reid:

You have a day off so you're in the mall. Now there is a bomb and you're the only bomb disposal officer in this entire mall.

"No, no, no, no", you whisper. Your team is on his way, but they might be too late. On the one hand you want to protect your baby. On the other hand you want to protect the innocent people in the mall. You can't and won't to decide who you'll save.

"Get out, (Y/N)! We'll take care of the bomb", your partner yells through the phone. You stare at the bomb for a few seconds. With a sigh you turn around and leave the mall as fast as you can. The people flee also desperately. They don't care about someone else.

No one helps you as a man pushes you forward. You fall to the ground and try to get out of the crowd. The people don't stop. Someone kicks you in the belly. You hit your head on the floor. There is nothing you can do, because your view gets blurry and then you pass out.