12# Behind the scenes

Behind the scenes

Aaron Hotchner:
You are simply not to separate. You eat together, practice your texts together and have almost the same way home. Sometimes it looks like if the two of you are brother and sister. You are just very good friends and take funny pictures together. At least the rest of the team has something to laugh.

Derek Morgan:
You are still his baby doll and you love to show the others your big luck. Behind the scenes the two of you fool constantly around. There were already crazy pictures, a piggyback ride and a water battle against Kirsten and Matthew. Who knows what else will follow, because you have always new ideas.

David Rossi:
Right from the beginning you and Jo are best friends. He is usually the voice of seriousness and reason. You are crazy and goof around. Extremes meet. That's probably the reason why you like each other. Sometimes you convince him to take a silly picture with you.

Spencer Reid:
Behind the scenes the two of you are still a couple. You goof around together and take with the other actors crazy pictures. Matthew loves your childish and funny side. Should be bad mood on the set someday you two cheer up everyone. That's the reason why the other actors love you.