13# He proposes

He proposes

Aaron Hotchner:
"Go, Jack!", you cheer and wave your "son". Today is an important football match, because Aaron trains the group. The boys have to show what they can. Of course they win. Perhaps the reason is your vociferous support. "I'm so proud of my two men", you say and hug Jack tightly. Aaron join the hug.

"Without your love and support we couldn't have win this. Look, I guarantee there'll be tough times. I guarantee that at some point, one or both of us is going to want to get out of this thing. But I also guarantee that if I don't ask you to be mine. I'll regret it for the rest of my life, because I know, in my heart, you're the only one for me. Will you marry me?"

Aaron says to you, while he grabs your hand and kneels on the ground. He looks at you with his brown eyes. In the background you can see Jack and his friends. Each of the boys hold a poster, on which is also the question: "Will you marry me?"
Your heart skips a beat and tears appear in your eyes. You hear an unanimous "aw" from the other people. "Yes!", you sob and he puts the ring on your finger. The people begin to cheer and applaud. You can't hold it back and kiss Aaron passionately.

Derek Morgan:
You and Derek are in a restaurant. Suddenly a fiddler appears next to you. You noticed it that Derek was nervous, but you had no idea what he'll ask you. Without a word he kneels on the ground in front of you.

"I love that you get cold when it's 71 degrees out. I love that it takes you an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a little crinkle above your nose when you're looking at me like I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your perfume on my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before I go to sleep at night. And it's not because I'm lonely. I  came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Will you be my wife?"

You can't breathe, while your heartbeat doubles. The eyes of the entire restaurant are on you. Apparently they are also waiting for your answer. Speechless you can only nod. Derek puts the ring on your finger and hugs you tightly. The people cheer and applaud, but you have only eyes for him. "I love you so much", you whisper in his ear with tears in your eyes. His answer is a kiss.

David Rossi:
"What is your inspiration? Do you have a muse?", one of the reporter asks David. He presents one of his new books.  A smile appears on your lips. Of course you are on his side. You just sit between the visitors and the reporters.

“(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N) - my girlfriend - is my muse. By the way I have to ask you something, darling.
Every word, every touch and every kiss is my inspiration. I don't want to live without you. So it's not going to be easy. It's going to be really hard. We are going to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you every day, forever. You and me ... Every day. I want to ask you to pass through life at my side - to be my second self, my better half. Will you be my beautiful wife?"

David comes from the stage and kneels on the ground in front of you. The reporters take pictures of you, but you don't notice it. "Yes!", you wheeze with tears in your eyes. Your heart tries to jump out of your chest. David puts the ring on your finger. Without a further word you kiss him passionately. You can't believe what just happened. "May I take a picture, Mr and Ms Rossi?", a reporter asks. Your face is brighter than the sun.

Spencer Reid:
"Here, a fortune cookie", Spencer says with a smile. You eat together in the noon at the BAU office. You open the cookie. "Will you marry me?", stands on the note. The matching ring is also in the cookie. Your heart skips a beat as Spencer kneels on the ground and grabs your hand.

“I don't know how to say, but you have changed my life in any way. In never thought that I would ever find someone, who loves all my curves, my edges and my imperfections. And now you stand in front of me. You understand everything I say. It's like a miracle that I'm on your side and enjoy your company. It sounds corny, but you are the love of my life. I want to spend every second with you. Will you marry me?"

Without a further word you jump in his arms and kiss him passionately. Tears appear in your eyes. You have wanted this question for weeks. "I love you so much, Spencer. I'll be on your side for the rest of my life", is your answer. Spencer puts the ring on your finger. You see a little tear in his eye. "I love you too", he replies.
"Perfect. I filmed everything", someone interrupts. Garcia and Derek enjoyed the proposal. "Congratulation!", Garcia hugs you tightly. A bit too tight. You can't breathe, but she's just excited.