19# His team cheers you and him up

His team cheers you and him up

Aaron Hotchner:

His team is worried about you and Aaron. Of course it's obviously that you two are broken inside. They want to cheer you up. One evening Penelope, Emily and JJ are standing in front of your house with ice cream, a pile of sweets and many movies.

You didn't have a girls night for years. The men are in a bar in the meantime. For a few hours you forget the pain in you and have fun with the girls. You don't know how they did it, but you enjoy your life again. It hurts, but you want to try it again.

Derek Morgan:

The team spend time with you and him. At the beginning you and Derek weren't convinced. You wanted to cry the entire day, because you have lost your little angel. His team is stubborn and have forced you do spent time with them. Today you're glad that they did it.

Every weekend is something planned. A bicycle tour, dinner together or a basketball match. After a few days the sore in your heart begins to heal. Finally you can smile, laugh and have fun again. You and Derek are scared, but try it again. You want a little boy or girl at all costs.

David Rossi:

For days you lie in the bed and do nothing. In the night you cry or have nightmares. David has to watch, because he can't comfort you or cheer you up. You don't give him a chance to speak to you.

They have to cheer you up somehow. One day the entire team and your husband are in front of your bedroom with a cake and some gifts. The FBI agents tell you jokes and funny stories. Penelope hugs you tightly so you can't breathe for a few seconds. Against your sake you have fun with them. You'll fight for a child.

Spencer Reid:

Spencer and you aren't the same anymore. The loss hurts like hell and you have no idea how to stop the pain. His and your team are really worried. Out of a clear blue sky your friends come up with a puppy for you and Spencer.

You don't know how, but the little dog heals your broken heart. His big eyes are too cute. You two love the puppy like your own child. It's like a miracle, because you have never felt stronger or braver in your life. Tomorrow is a new day and you're going to try it again. Spencer and you want a baby.